%

Mayur Uniquoters

Wim Plast

Atul Auto

Thangamayil

Muthoot Capital

Simran Farms

Cash

Cera/Astral/Granules/Balkrishna on radar.

Suggestion/comments invited from Valuepickrs.

Thanks,

Vinod

Hi,

Very neat portfolio with good concentration.

What is the theme in “Simran Farms”?

Didnt see you in the Muthoot Cap thread after the initial days, but you have a good weight in that stock here - could you get a handle on the gross NPA and the arrangement with fincorp for using their branch netwrok? Any possiblity of contacting the management for a meeting?

All the best!

Vinod

hi

good compact portfolio.

astral seems the people’s choice on valuepickr. personally astral is still in my watch list.

granules and cera have run up sharply but look good on declines.

What’s the view on real estate investment ?

Hi Vinod,

I am helpless in this case as I work/reside in Germany. Perhaps you would be right person to take initiative to arrange such a meeting since you are from Kochi.

I am really keen on Muthoot Capital by seeing the fundamentals, high growth and low valuations, but integrity and credibility of the management is to be uncovered. I understand there are some more Valuepickrs holding this stock including our great Hitesh. As Hitesh pointed out in the other thread, “cockroaches” in the books or something hidden can cause huge downside. I think a management meet would be helpful to clear out such concerns.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Hi,

Thanks Hitesh.

Astral is already around 15PE ttm. Do you see chances of re-rating from this level ?

ttm earnings includes forex loss during fy 12. if you take that out valuations would be slighly cheaper at cmp. bet here would be that going forward no major forex kind of hits would be there.

Hi Vinod,

What is the story behind WIM plast. There has been recently move on the stock. What is the level you see this stock will be overvalued.

Thanks

Dinesh,

Started a new thread on Wimplast.