MKVentures Capital Ltd

Note: There is very little information about this company available in public sources.

IKAB Securities is into purchasing of shares of listed companies.

Mr Madhusudan Kela (veteran stock market investor) is taking over control and has become a promoter through share purchase agreement and open offer

Share purchase agreements were at Rs 47 and open offer was at Rs 51

No shares were tendered in the open offer

Old promoters have resigned

Company name is to be changed to MK Ventures Ltd

Address of registered office is changing

Interestingly, this is the address of MK Ventures (Mr Madhusudan Kela’s family office) and Invexa Capital LLP

Disc- have a tracking position

2 Likes

I failed to understand what is the special situation here. If anything, the special situation is long gone. Share price is ruling above Rs 900 level. It would have been very interesting during the open offer period.

1 Like

The right issue meeting got postponed to 20th March

1 Like

The following terms and conditions of the Rights Issue:
Total number of Rights Equity Shares and Rights Issue size: 4,27,050 Rights Equity Shares of ₹ 10 each at an issue price of ₹ 936/- aggregating up-to ₹ 39,97,18,800/-.
Issue Price: ₹ 936
Issue period:
a. Issue Opening Date: April 17, 2023
b. Issue Closing Date: April 25, 2023
Rights entitlement ratio: 1:8
Record Date: Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Sharp fall in price occurred after announcement. At Current price ₹ 1028 after dilution of 1:8 the new price will be ₹ 913 which is lower than the issue price. Promoter has 83.66% holding so he will most probably not participate in the issue. If the issue price is not changed I don’t see how it will get subscribed.

2 Likes

I couldn’t get information on the business of MK Ventures post promoter change. What was the idea behind acquisition?

Also, I see that the loan book has grown from 23 cr to 134cr in Sep YoY. Is it into lending and, if so, can please someone share details about it?
Thanks.

@Abhinav.kumar AR has answers. Sharing one excerpt:

Disclosure: I am invested in M.K.Ventures. This is not a buy/sell recommendation. I may sell/add/ exit anytime in the future

Thank you for sharing. However, we don’t know the lending segments and what is actually non lending business.