24.Polymech Plast
25.KPT Industries
26.Cindrella Hotel
27.Veer Health
28.Porwal auto
29.Rasi Electrode
30.Thomas Scott

4 Likes

This is not Micro Cap… It is an assorted list. Please write a small thesis can even be a para . why this company deserves to be bought ! will help some intelligent conversation !!

Thanks

Malolan

3 Likes

Hi Malolan. All these Companies are below 1000 cr Market Cap.Let me know which Companies will Not be under Micro Cap?Some Companies are less than 100 Cr Mcap. What is your definition of MicroCap?These can also be called Nano Cap according to me

1.Avanmore Capital: Financial Advisory Company with decent track record and was trading at Low Valuations in November.Stock Has Moved up more than 40% since Nov,23

2.BA Packaging: Paper Sack Packaging Company.No debt, decent sales growth and High Promoter Holding.Stock Has Moved up more than 30% since Nov,23

3.BN Rathi Securities: Brokerage and Investment Management Company with decent sales growth, no debt and decent margins.Stock Has Moved up more than 30% since Nov,23

4.Beardsell:Makes Prefabricated buildings.Decent sales growth.Low debt and growing Margins.Stock Has Moved up more than 10% since Nov,23

5.CG Vak Software:Low Debt, Decent sales growth IT Company with decent valuations and Closely Held.Stock Has Moved up more than 15% since Nov,23

6.Control Print:Manufacturers Printing Machines.Company has low debt,decent sales growth.Closely Held.Stock Has Moved up more than 25% since Nov,23

7.Creative Casting: Makes Iron and Steel Casting.Has export Sales.No debt,high promoter holding and Decent sales growth.Stock Has Moved up more than 10% since Nov,23

8.DHP India:Manufactures and Exports LPG Gas Cylinders:No Debt.Sales have gone down in the recent quarters due to Europe Slowdown.Closely Held ,High Promoter Holding.Stock Has Moved down more than 5% since Nov,23

9.Diamines: Sole Manufacturer of Ethyl Amines with No debt and Decent Growth.Stock Has Moved up more than 10% since Nov,23

I wil update about the other Companies in a few days. Let me know if you would like to discuss about these companies in Detail.Would love to have a conversation.

It is also difficult to do a deep dive in these companies as there is No research Report or Mention of these Companies in the News.Looking at basically Financials and Industry to Buy these Companies.

2 Likes