MIC electronics

Encouraging AR-2017 by MIC ELECTRONICS and MIC’s MD willing to change the nature and working style for MIC.

1 Like

Why MIC running so crazily with good volume and good delivery ??? I talked to CS he told me that they will focus on private business for better margin and thing improving but very slowly. They will bid for LED display from private cos. Lets see what will happen in future but still hoping from MIC in long term.

1 Like

I have a friend who went to them to partner with for a LED lamp export order for Govt. of Sri Lanka. They led him on until the point where they had to shell out a 60 lakh guarantee at which point they claimed they didn’t have the funds for that and left him high and dry. According to my friend, they seemed completely disinterested in doing any business and came across as very unethical.

3 Likes

Well very less amount of info available on net about MIC on ongoing businesses and same info coming out from EESL contracts as they not doing much good work and they are not executing contract on time i think just bcz of capital problem. I talked to CS he told me that in next 2-3 mnths they will bid for display projects as potential is their but now after ur reply i am completely hopeless regarding the future of MIC.

Even their AR-2017 shows that many inquiry coming from other countries for their solar LED lamps. We should more dig about their patent use in their business how these patents could MIC in future.

The ADROIT FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT. LTD bought the 1.5 lakh share of MIC in bulk deal lase week.

MIC was given POC for RDN project. Does anybody tracking the progress of that work? I mean , did railway scrap that project or is it under finalization causing MIC to activate?

Please share your knowledge on this. It may change the company outlook dramatically , if so.

Following is the POC done by MIC at Gwalior station.

1 Like

The RDN project is awarded to the consortium of GAIAN solutions long back. Below is the link of the news article.

Q2 results are bad, but 2 quick points
reduced borrowing by 26Cr and 3cr warrants to Leyard are still on. Do we still see some hope here?

import duty increased from 10 to 20%

I talked to Ms Lavanya former CS of mic electronics (still in MIC only) i told her that now a days many companies sharing their future plans, business presentation etc why MIC not sharing this with shareholders than she told me that soon they will share this and see
http://www.bseindia.com/corporates/anndet_new.aspx?newsid=2025b767-a243-4056-b413-e6d81388748b
I don’t know how to react on this news (any ways at least they shared it ) but it seems in market there are lot of competitors of MIC + too much floating shares + low promoter holding etc etc…makes MIC less attractive. I request to other investor or interested person to please call them ask the geniune questions so tat we could know more about MIC’s business opportunity in market. She has no answer for increasing of promoter holding in MIC and about LG collaboration.

What happened to this scrip? It seems getting hammered disproportionately.

Is there something happening inside that we are not aware of?

I think they are running out of capital and of course promoters are not doing anything else to save their business. Hoping that their patent could do anything good in future or they should sell it out to other company bcz LED is a potential kind business but in this era they doing NOTHING.