Market learner portfolio

I aminvesting in the market from last 5 to 7 months[Observing market from last 1.5 years] . My current portfolio as follows .

Scrip Name

Weight

Entry prise

AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD

HAWKINS COOKER LTD

Around 1300

INDUSIND BANK LTD

KAJARIA CERAMICS LTD

KAVERI SEED COMPANY LTD

MAYUR UNIQUOTERS LTD

RS SOFTWARE (INDIA) LTD

SYMPHONY LTD

UNICHEM LABORATORIES LTD

Total

As I am expecting 40 to 50% return in a time frame of 1.5 years. As I know manyseniorspeople notadviceto put 55% money in single stock .but I have started with single stockHawkinsandgradually moving to other stocks .

Since I bought Hawkins at 1300rs range , as of now it gives me very good returns and my mind is not allowing me to reduce it as it is simple business and honest management and some stem is still left in it.Plan to reduce the Hawkins share after q312 results as I am expecting very good results.

Please advise me if my thinking process is wrong.

I am very thankful to Basanth ji [TED] and Donad[Value Picker] for creation wonderful online portals . Thank you each and every one of you for helping fresherâs like me .

Because of these online forms I have not paid much tuition fees to Mr market. I know I have to do long journey and try to maintain balanced portfolio in coming months with extra effort.

Looking at the portfolio, it does not look like a learner’s portfolio. You are already among the learned ones.

The credit goes toseniorslike you people

My way of selectingstocks :

1). Search some blogs and screen all stocks(Some times noted down stocks from TV shows or from comments from seniors )

2). If stock is interesting then look at reports which are published on the web

3.Look at their estimations and if2 to 3 brokering houses gives positive response (Eps growth around 25% upto FY14E as of now)

4). Search inGooglewith some key words like company + fraud , cheating and employees reviews about theircompany

5.Then ask anyseniorsfor theiropinion if I am still confused with company[Any how all most all stocks are discussed in this forum]

All stock ideas are taken from others and credit should go to them only.

Next I will post some stocks which are I am looking. May be worth to look at them byseniors.