Stocks % Allocation
Creative Newtech 25.90%
DP Wires 13.33%
Galaxy Bearings 11.90%
Crown Lifters 14.38%
Yasho Industries 14.94%
SKP Bearings 19.54%

There are 2 Stocks that i sold.
Cantabil Retail - I Don’t see the earnings compounding at 25% IRR which is my hurdle rate. May be 15-20% max. I don’t see the same happening here. though there is a lot of buzz around the same in concalls. i see Ashish Sir’s Team buzzing around the company a lot in calls

Brand Concepts - Thesis for selling written above

Entry in 3 Stocks -
galaxy bearings - In scenario of tough environment in Europe the company was able to maintain the position in terms of sales → their 72% sales is in terms of exports
Hence the Interest rates cuts may be playing out in near terms, also the Neq capex will be coming live by start of next Financial Year. - Net block will be 3x of the og. Net block and has around 23 crores of Book value mutual funds that too will be used in the Deployment of the capex. i see a good Value in terms of 2-3 Year time frame The earnings could easily multiply 2x at this rate if there’s good execution.

Yasho Industries - See the thread of mine in valuepickr

Crown Lifters - Net block has been 3x as on September 2023. as per some of my Connections the company is able to utilize the same at full capacity. The Yield on new cranes is 4% p.m. where the same for sanghvi is for 2.5% p.m.
there will be non-linear growth in the earnings in my opinion. this bet is for short term may be a year or max 2. The main goal is to play non linear curve of the earnings that’s it

I have not sold any single share in Creative, DP nor SKP infact I have added Creative and 1 Lot of SKP the Dilution in % Is in account of Fresh Money Infusion from Family PF.
Looking Forward to 2024 With Bright Future for Bharat
Happy New years
Views are welcomed
disclaimer - I have position in all of the above. I’m not SEBI Registered advisors and hence above views are Not a buy or sale recommendation

10 Likes