Manish Shah Portfolio

Hello Fellow investors. I would love to love to reviewed my current portfolio by you all. Thanks you in advance

Symphony 10% ( Cheap cooling solution in a hot country with power problems it works on inverter)

Tata Elxsi 15% ( IT company focusing on device embedded sofware used in cars, set top boxed, etc also few other revenue vertical like designing, animation)

Eveready Ind: 15% (Bought at mcap of 150 cr, new generation took over the company, good brand in batteries & future growth from LED business)

Kolte Patil: 15% (Clean real estate company with almost 0% debt, asset light model, Strong & trusted brand in Pune market now entering Mumbai & Banglore)

Engineer India 8%: (Almost a monopoly play, Navratna PSU with zero debt, high ROE. Betting on fresh green field projects for future growth)

HT Media: 10% (Pure value play, waiting for recovery in ad rates to happen. I am feeling its becoming a value trap for me.)

Wockharth: 10% (Main investment thesis of investment was sheet value when stock got hammered to Rs 400. Later on positive news started coming on US FDA & UK also allowing few drugs. Frankly i dont understand pharma much but sector has strong tailwinds.)

I also have small holding of 3% each in Granules, Eicher Motors, Sharda Cropchem, DCB, IDFC.

I am new to valuepickr and posting my portfolio for the 1st time, so your views and feedback would be appriciated.

Thanks

Manish Shah

I cannot comment on most of the stocks you own, but I would be concerned about Eveready. LED is a pure commodity and he company will not make great margins on it even if it does extremely well. So, you might want to re-think about it.