Management concalls

Hi, is there a website other than for researchbytes.com to get management concall transcripts (voice and pdf)?

1 Like

Not that I am aware of. But these days increasingly companies are putting up their concall transcripts on their website.

Hi we have started putting concall transcript summaries on our website
Here is the url

http://www.investorwhiz.com/concall-summaries

You need to have password to access the summaries . Password is instantly given upon subscription. Subscription is free .
The site has around 22 summaries uploaded and new summaries are uploaded daily. It’s a new initiative
Feedback to improve is welcome

Akshat,
I just subscribed and am very impressed with the ease of use. I’ll be happy to provide more feedback as I use the site more. In the con-call summaries section, once you put together more summaries it will be good to put the list in alphabetical order or may be group the companies sector-wise. Somewhere down the line if you can also have voice-con calls on your website, it will be a superb feature.

Good Luck!!

1 Like

Hi Neelesh
Thanks for your valuable feedback and thank you so much for subscribing . We are glad that you like our work . We do plan to categories the summaries industry wise or alphabetically once the numbers go up.we will also add a search box for each of use . We have started adding concall transcript as well as investor ppt along with the summary since yesterday . We did the same to Talbros and will be adding the transcript and ppt for each of the past summaries in next few days . Adding audio files is a good idea. Will work on it definitely .

Hi Neelesh,

Based on your suggestions we have revamped the concall summaries page. The summaries are now arranged alphabetically for ease of navigation. We have also added an archive widget and a search box. Lastly, a slider has been added a the top to let the visitors know the recently published summaries.

Check it out and let me know if it is as per your expectations

http://www.investorwhiz.com/concall-summaries