Malkd's Core Portfolio

Minor update:
Made my final addition to just dial at 728 Rs on the day of the crash a few days ago. Takes up 4 percent of my portfolio now. Its already back to nearly 800 as I type. Will be just letting it run now since I don’t think there’s much downside left since the business is at bottom now and the price survived the onslaught that was the last few days. I’m glad I held my conviction through what was one of the worst results of results season overall.
Have also started a position in ugro capital as my nbfc of choice and the only lender I own alongside Idfc first. Currently 1.5 percent. Have kept a limit order at Rs. 95 for the final 0.5 percent. Have documented all my reasons for the same in the ugro thread:

I don’t want to risk too much money on lenders so I’ve gone for the explosive route where I can’t lose much but can gain a lot with my allocation here. Idfc + ugro will equal 4 percent… And I’m willing to lose that amount but not more for the potential upside of being exposed to lenders(may add 1 percent of edelweiss to complete 5 percent and get exposure to the Amc side of financials too to complete my bank+nbfc+Amc trifecta at below/near book values)

Portfolio looks settled finally and not expecting any major changes for the foreseeable. Will just be adding to it as I get more cash.

5 Likes