Listed Microcap MNC Companies in BSE & NSE

Hi forum members kindly start the discussions or share the microcap MNC company names which are listed in india.
I think this discussions will lead to find some unknown MNC Companies which are currently traded in our market.

Few years back I saw Yuken India trading below 100 levels. But now it is trading at 4737.

Insilco & sharp India are both MNC Companies now trading at two digit figures right now. Maybe it will also go like Yuken India in future.

This companies are having promoters holding of 75% with low equity capital.Any buyback plan or delist plan by the promoter will lead to abnormal price rise in the future.

10 Likes

Please take the initiative and start a thread for one such company.

Hi
One of the companies mentioned i.e., Sharp India, thread already exist, started by forum member @J2EE Professional, hence further discussion can be continued there.

2 Likes

Good initiative.Look forward for unknown names in listed space

Some Listed MNCs are:

Honeywell Automation
Panasonic Carbon India
Panasonic Energy India
Kingfa
3M India
GMM Pfaudler
INEOS Styrolution India
International Paper APPM
Multibase
Linde
BASF
Heidelberg Cement
SKF

5 Likes

Here is the pretty enough list:
http://www.tech-freaks.in/stock-market-sector-index/cnx-mnc-nse.html

Bharat Seats is not mentioned there.
"Bharat Seats Ltd is a joint Venture of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd and the Relans for the manufacture of complete seating systems and interior components for the automotive and surface transport. "

2 Likes