Life Insurance Companies - Comparison

1. LIC has only Life Insurance business, sp when it goes public, its life insurance business only. In their assets, investment etc will be included. Assets are not business.
  2. They will come with further public issues, time to rime. And at that time whatever its share price accordingly it will affect the share price.
3 Likes

Hi All,

I am invested in HDFC LIFE AND ICICI PRU.

Few weeks back happen to listen to Manish Gupta (Solidarity PMS) where he stated that one should invest in Biz who’s TAM is big, it’s beneficial for Consumer and Beneficial for Govt and govt tries to promote the same through positive regulation.

He was talking about Star Health.

In my view LI is a push product and given me understanding apart from Term Insurance all other products are not consumer oriented with high commissions, less transparency and low returns. Moreover govt is also amending regulations about exemptions to LI sector.

On top of it top 1 crore families already have LI.

In view of above points what should be my thesis for Top Up my investments in LI space ?

1 Like

B & K securities initiates buy on SBI LIFE.

http://zzz.bksec.com/Reportsupload/2024/4/SBI%20Life%20Insurance%20Company%20-%204QFY24%20Result%20Update%20-%2026%20Apr%2024.pdf

SBI Life Insurance Company - 4QFY24 Result Update - 26 Apr 24 (1).pdf (480.9 KB)

1 Like