Kunal Acharya Portfolio

Hello Everyone,
This is my first post in this wonderful forum and I would like to take this opportunity to thank this community for improving me as an investor.

The purpose of this post is to take feedback from the Community about allocation, stock selection and investing approach.

Portfolio

Below are the rationales behind picking the following Companies:

1. Laurus Labs
    There is Good Tailwinds in API, CRAMS sector. Along with it, I like the Management focus on Process Chemistry Expertise. They are also Diversified into Non-ARV business. CDMO Business is also growing decently. In Long Term, Laurus Bio also has good potential.

2. Syngene
    Good Tailwinds in CRAMS Space. They have good CRO Business. CDMO business has good potential (although there is risk also). Although, I made the mistake here of paying High Valuation .

3. ITC
    I bought it at Cheap Valuation considering they have a very strong balance sheet. They have good potential in their FMCG, Agriculture and IT business. So there are chances of PE re-rating.

4. Deepak Nitrite
    Good Tailwinds in Chemical Sector. I also bought it at Cheap Valuation. There is good potential in their Phenol Business .

5. PI Industries
    Great CSM Business. I like the Management focus on Process Expertise and they have great execution record. Pharma/CDMO Initiative has good long term potential, let’s see how it goes

6. HDFC Bank
    Bought At fair Valuation considering they have decent loan book growth with very low NPA

7. Divis Laboratories
    Sector facing tailwinds. Like the Management focus on creating Process Expertise. Have largest market share in many APIs and Management also focusing on niche areas

8. Polycab
    Sector facing tailwinds (proxy to housing market boom). Bought At fair Valuation looking for PE rerating along with earnings growth

9. Kotak Bank
    Great Track Record and Great Management. There seems to be a decent growth in in loan books in coming years. Management has also a strong commentary on the same.

10. Piramal Enterprises
    They have great Pharma business and the CRAMS business has great potential , waiting for demerger event.

11. Alkyl Amines
    Bought at Fair Valuations and Sector facing tailwinds.

12. HDFC
    Bought at Cheap Valuations and housing market is a big megatrend.

13 HDFC Life
Life Insurance Sector is a very big megatrend and HDFC Life will be a good beneficiary. Paid a very high valuation :frowning:

1. ICICI Bank
    Bought at Fair Valuations and bank performance have improved recently

2. Dr Lal PathLab
    Sector Tailwinds, Good growth and execution, Paid a very high valuation :frowning:

16 HCL Tech
Bought at Cheap Valuations, Good Management and good business performance

1. Balaji Amines
    Bought at Cheap Valuations, Sector facing tailwinds

2. Marico
    Bought at fair Valuations. Good Management. Short Term Headwinds , but I believe long term still has good potential

3. Neuland Lab
    Sector Tailwinds. Good Potential in Niche Segments and CMS. Will increase allocation as I get more confident on execution.

4. ICICI General Insurance
    Insurance Sector is a very big megatrend. Bought at high valuation

5. Jubilant Ingrevia
    Sector Tailwinds and some of the products have good potential. Will increase allocation as I get more confident on execution.

6. Sequent Scientific
    Good potential in Animal Healthcare sector. Will increase allocation as I get more confident on execution.

7. Dharamsi Moraji Chemical Company
    Chemical Sector Tailwinds. Have good potential in Sulphur Chemistry. Will increase allocation as I get more confident on execution.

8. Narayana Hrudalaya
    Can See good revenue growth and RoE improvement. Will Increase allocation with time

9. KIMS
    Can See good revenue growth and RoE improvement and improvement in balance sheet… Will Increase allocation with time

So Please provide the feedback on my current portfolio.

Thanks

2 Likes