Ksolves - a newage software development firm

Think before posting whether it adds value or not. Irrelevant, one liners, speculative & price comments are of no value & must be avoided.

6 Likes

Most technologies in IT industry follow a life span of incubation, early adoption, slag, late adoption and then becomes a keyword. This happened with Java, .NET, IBM products, integration technologies and SOA. AI/ML won’t be any different I remember 6 years ago cloud was a new buzzword now it’s a common term these trends can be viewed in stackoverflow statistics

Irony is stackoveflow itself is going through disruption due to ChatGPT

Now coming to the annual report of ksolves, what I do see is they have posted good actually great numbers but do they have a differentiation? I doubt as most of these tech solutions can be provided by any systems integrator like TCS or Wipro which have better execution history and breadth and depth of customers, yes they do provide cutting edge tech solutions as in date which is shown in their reports

But these technologies also will fade away giving room to other competing better technologies in which case either the employees have to upgrade themselves or there has to be a churn which is very common across service companies in IT industry, being in IT for more than 20 years, service companies have a very competitive markets and especially system integrators which does not have huge differentiation in terms of reusable assets, products air frameworks, the project is usually won by a company which is able to onboard employees very quickly which companies with good reserve can do pretty well like Infosys or TCS

While I do see ksolves May grow Inorganically in a short term but unless they have a differentiation in terms of vision they may lag in a medium or long term

Disclaimer: uninvested but observing

2 Likes