KPI Green- Turning Sunshine Into Cashflows

Numbers seem inflated by a factor of 10

There's No Alternative To Renewable Energy, Says KPI Green Chairman Faruk Patel In An Exclusive Chat - YouTube is the money control interview link

1 Like

Why would that be? U mean promoter is not giving correct information to the exchanges and in subsequent interviews. I doubt he would do that.

1 Like

Read the Analyst call transcripts
"IPP orders in hand at current is around 42 MW, whereas the CPP orders that we
have in hand is around 74 MW, which includes hybrid. "

1 Like

For CPP - Add 30 MW + 40 MW (both announced) Hence total 144 odd MW

really surprised by the level of mis information. here u have a promoter publicly going on television and declaring the orderbook status not once but twice. investors should be more knowledgeable.

They don’t have a orderbook of 1,000MW but they are targeting cumulative capacity of 1,000 MW by 2025 that includes capacity already achieved to date.

2 Likes

Check the interview at 9.05 minute. Orderbook is 1800 MW

@lifetrix the order book (1800 MW) which he was mentioning in the interview is about both KPI green energy and K.P. Energy Ltd. From the start of the interview the promoter was speaking about both the companies together

1 Like

@Sharvan yes I am also saying the same.
Kp energy has already declared the orderbook in investor presentation to be 830 mw with 352 mw under execution.
That means 1000 mw orderbook for kpi green. Some people thinking that company gets orders in 1 day and declare the same. Need to realise that orders worth crores are not given like that- it takes long negotiation time and are always ongoing. If company declared a certain orderbook in earnings call transcript and subsequent order wins to exchange that doesn’t mean that more orders are not there.
It is company’s choice when to declare.
And with the management of kpi green, one thing we are sure of over the years is that they are a honest management.
Investors are good to question but should also believe what management says confidently.

2 Likes

I don’t know how that is true at all. It’s been declared not one but twice by the mgmt in last week interviews. Would be better informed after watching it.

can anyone tell me how can i get data about Operation and Maintainance Service about KPI Green energy such as size, contract, term, and parties?
What about your opinion on management honesty?

KPI Green bagged a 100MW GUVNL project by quoting Rs.2.70/kWh at the auction.

1 Like

In my limited experience over last 7+ years in market, I am yet to find a management that qualifies on “honesty” parameters that we retail investors have.

And we look at the annual reports we will find so many related party transactions that one will get confused trying to wrap one’s head around it.

My suggestion, do not over rely on only management commentary. Running business is a complex endeavor and many times management intentionally or un-intentionally say things that we as shareholders would love to hear.

not trying to discredit KPI Green management, just sharing my experience that we live in a complex world with many layers and hence should not overtly rely on something.

Just my 2 cents. Apologies if this sounds like a rant.

5 Likes

Does anyone have access to the tender to understand escalations and what all is included and excluded? Prima facie quote seems a bit low given KPI’s focus till now on ‘retail’ customers

Fabulous results!

The company has also approved and declared Interim Dividend at 2.5% i.e. Re. 0.25 (TwentyFive Paisa Only) per equity share having face value of Rs. 10/- each, on the equity
share capital of the Company for the financial year 2023-24. The Record date for
payment of this interim dividend is August 22, 2023 as per our earlier intimation dated
August 5, 2023

2 Likes

KPI Green Energy Limited has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with Mahatma Phule
Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Technology Limited (MAHAPREIT), a subsidiary of MPBCDC, a
government undertaking of Maharashtra. This collaboration establishes a significant strategic
partnership aimed at the advancement of diverse projects, particularly those in the realm of
renewable energy.

2 Likes

One of the very important questions asked in the con call was that while other companies in this business are making losses how come KPI Green is so highly profitable. The management glossed over this question without offering any substantial justification.
Will definitely like to know more on this.

5 Likes

Kpigreen QIP .board meeting on 1st September. Will sooth a lot of nerves. https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/5a87ffe7-1648-4ac4-b0e2-dcd4864146da.pdf

1 Like