Just look into

KHODAY INDIA ! BSE Code 507435

Looks attractive on the ground that promotors holding(89.54%) in this Co. is to be diluted as per the SEBI Guidelines before 30 Th June 2013 .Promotors either have to sale their stake or to make an open offer for buy back of remaining 10.46% stake in order to delist the Co.In both these posibilities its a Win Win situation for the shareholders.On the back of United Spirits stake sale & Khoday having premium brands like PETER SCOT,HERCULES one can calculate the price at which promotors can sale their stake! A good buy at the current price!!!

Dear Koduri,

Please read Forum Guidelines for initiating a new thread.

Admin has mentioned : A discussion must be started with an influencing piece. As the thread initiator, it is expected of you to have done some homework of your own - thinking through the Positives, Negatives, Risks on the stock idea, giving some details on why you think it may be a good idea to discuss this opportunity.

This will help keep the quality of discussions at a high level.