Jagran prakashan

That is so though not quite there yet for regional language newspapers as I understand it. Which is why I mentioned that I underestimated how much the terminal value issue would affect it. On paper (ah, a nice pun there!), Jagran is still undervalued assuming no outsize litigation impact due to the promoter group squabble. However, I have changed my mind about the importance/weight given to terminal value and growth by investors. I would like to be proven wrong given my investment :), but I don’t expect it will happen.

Given they have over 10 million online downloads and over 50 million users of their website , I would think the terminal value should not be an issue . The digital revenue seems to be growing as well.
Decent cash on the books . I don’t see this business be valued below its book value .
Should be much higher based on a lot of metrics .

1 Like

Let’s see. DB Corp has been quite cagey about reporting digital revenues. I suspect the reported profitability of JNM on the digital side, but even if they are profitable, remains to be seen how much more they can scale and monetize going forward. I have my doubts.

Cash on books is good, agree, and yes, I wish it would be valued higher. But the market doesn’t seem to see it that way.