Investing in ETF NFO

I am interested to invest in the new ETF NFO by Mirae AMC:

However, I do not see any option to invest in the above ETF NFO in my stock brokers apps like Groww and Paytm Money. These apps are showing only mutual funds under NFO. How do I invest in the above ETF NFO? Also, does investing in ETF NFO can offer high listing gains as it happens in the case of an stocks IPO?

Did you try their website?

I don’t think the concept of listing gains exists with ETFs. ETFs do move up and down with supply and demand, they also hit circuits, but listing gains? Would you sell if indeed it goes to upper circuit on the 1st day?

I am interested in holding ETF’s for longer term but I do want to know if they offer substantial gains on the listing day. I was unable to purchase from their website as even after account creation, it is resulting in multiple errors and redirects. It will be easier through a broker. When a broker offers the facility of ETF NFO, I will get to know about the opportunities in other ETF NFO also.

Stocks are different, and with IPO frenzy, there is a chance of big listing gains, but I have not come across ETFs debuting with such gains.

It looks like the FoF is not available on Zerodha too.