Introducing phreakonomics.in - Finance tools

Here’s breaking the writer’s block with one small add-on feature requested by @bheeshma and @anni23 to the 52 wk high low module. I have added a 26/13/7 week high low as well in the same screen which is useful owing to the fractal nature of the markets. You can switch using the tabs at the top right.

07%20PM

https://phreakonomics.in/quant/yearly-high-low

Of course every stock which is trending in a higher timeframe will be trending in a lower timeframe as well, as stocks at 52 wk high will also be at 26/13/7 week high. The ones which are in lower timeframes but not in higher are the early trends (eg. Hester Biosciences). I don’t have a way to filter trends not present in higher timeframes to spot these easily yet. Bit of manual effort will be required as of now.

@Jiitt007 - Thanks! Trend is simply the number of days it has been in that trend (Trend = Trending days). If a stock hits 52 wk high for the first time today, its trend will be 1. If tomorrow it ends in green again, trend will be 2 and so on. I only consider closing prices to consider highs/lows.

Btw, I see you have highlighted Mishtann Foods - Just my 2 cents on this business. It seems to be questionable. The number of Patels holding this business is staggering. They are controlling the floating stock and pumping the price up day after day, taking it from Rs.3 to Rs.40. Its current market cap is a staggering 2000 Cr, much larger than players like LT Foods, Agro-tech foods, DFM Foods etc. It doesn’t make one bit of sense though looking at the very, very colorful AR.. Reminded me of Saanwaria Agro which had a similar colorful AR for probably non-existing products. So better to be careful with this company, if the strong trend looks promising.

9 Likes