India's emerging Drone Industries: Companies those are leading in setting up Drone Manufacturing plants in India

So they are hard documents signed issued by the founders directly and will be converted to shares at the time of ipo. If the company cannot provide an exit, the money is lost as it cannot be transferred to anyone else. Am I understanding this correctly?
Is there any timeline before which they have to be converted to shares like ESOP?

Yes they are digitally signed documents from the founders … no these are not like ESOP and won’t convert to shares on IPO … if the company wants to exit/buy-out it will pay the Subscriber (me) the FMV as per the agreement.

The same hold true for me …

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I have some basic questions related to Tyke.

• How credible Tyke is?
  • What are the other competitors of Tyke?
  • Why did you choose Tyke?
  • How does Tyke help in case any dispute arrises afterwords with the startup/company?

How credible Tyke is?

My interaction so far has been good … but this is based on my first small investment … lets see :slight_smile:

What are the other competitors of Tyke?

in my ALT investment route research the only other one i have used is GRIP

Why did you choose Tyke?

I was refered to it by users of another platform that i invest in growpital

How does Tyke help in case any dispute arrises afterwords with the startup/company?

Yes as i have said this is the 1st investment i have made through them … that too a very small one an experiment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ucal technology is not a subsidiary of Ucal fuel systems.
it is a division of Ucal fuel systems which is listed. please go through the attached link below.

So by investing in Ucal fuel systems you are directly investing in Ucal technology because this is their futuristic business. it is just like Reliance Jio and reliance retail arm of reliance industries.
However , I donot know how much business they are doing at present out of drone business or if they have received any order. whether they had applied for PLI, though they may not need money. They may have cash from their existing business.
we need to study their balance sheet and also current order book position in Drone .

Discl: not invested. But still studying …under my close watch

4 Likes

Thanks for responding. Much appreciated!!

Tata-1mg Launches Drone Service do deliver medicines at door steps. Also to collect blood samples for transporting to its Blood testing Lab for processing.

You may please click the link and choose English option for your reading.

you may please click link and choose option of reading in English

Looks interesting!! Have you studied this co.in detail sir?

It is a very intersting Story- appears to be an unique Drone company coming out with an IPO.

Headquartered at Pune, Prateek Srivastava is the Founder & Managing Director of DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations or known as DroneAcharya AI.

Interestingly, it is backed by Dalal Street veteran Shankar Sharma and Bollywood superstars Aamir Khan & Ranbir Kapoor in line with the latest trend of Bollywood Actors and Actress looking for Greener pastures to invest their surplus cash.

As per the latest interview with ET now , till now they were the lone DGCA approved enterprise in India dealing with training of Drone pilots both civil and defence and Site surveying, Inspection consultation and data analysis, and 70% of current revenue is from the above activities.

Now they would like to go much beyond this. They would be working with 4 verticals:

1. Training & Talent
  2. Survey, Inspection , & consultation
    3.Data anysis
    4.Manufacturing.

I normally avoid IPO …but this is one which I might consider applying…At least let me encourage such MSE start-ups.

To know more, you may please read the ET now interview and also company website - link given below .

1 Like

Great analysis sir!!

This interview is also informative!!

4 Likes

I am not sure brokers like ICICDirect have provision for applying in SME.

Sir, can track here
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Ltd

1 Like
1 Like

Will we be able to buy sell the Dronacharya share through a platform like ICICI Direct?

But its not available on SBI securities platform…maybe being BSE SME IPO. Is anyone facing the same issue?

BSE IPOs are not supported by many brokers like 5Paisa, SBI Securities etc.
Reason is NSE SME is much more reliable than BSE SME. NSE don’t approve your IPO till they get everything from you they require which is not the case with BSE SME.

1 Like