Hyderabad Investors Forum

Guys count me in too

IKEA Hyderabad would be nice point to meet. What do you think guys ?

Please count me also

Please count me as well.

Adhering to guidelines do not disclose your personal details in this forum. I am planning to create new WhatsApp group so that we will be able to communicate easily and meet regularly. So share your WhatsApp contact directly by sending message. I will add to the group.

I have received two contacts so farā€¦so created a group with three of us.

Guys,
I recently met some like minded folks in a workshop and we discussed to initiate/create a group of investors so as to have some regular meetups. Hence I have created a Google Form to collate information - will add you in Whatsapp Group once receive the information. Kindly submit your details if you are interested in upcoming meetups.

https://forms.gle/wtrjhqhEYDjDUYH87

Regards,
Varun

2 Likes

In this current group, there are 18 investors. I added you to this group as Admin. You can add other 4 members to this group. We had our first meeting yesterday at IKEA Hyd.

Ok great to see some traction in forum. Will add others also in the group. Thanks !

1 Like

Hi all, very good, Group growing rapidly. It will be nice if Members introduce themselves, and tell about their investing experience.

Another community member is managing a group created few years back (I am not a member of that group), did we succeed in merging both to make a bigger active group?

Good to see that we are 25 now and growingā€¦:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have provided information in the google sheet. Please add me to Hyderabad whatsapp group.
Best Regards

sureā€¦ forwarded to adminā€¦ will be done shortly !

Hello everyone
Dear admin
Is there a chance that I could join the group?

Hello Everyone,

Is this thread and separate forum for Hyderabad still active/open? Any possibility to join / meet? I have recently shifted to hyderabad and hence this request.
Regards,
Nikhil

Iā€™m new to this forum. looking forward to meet you all. Let me know, in case we have any common group.

Hello,
I am new to this group and based in Hyderabad. Can I please be added to the Hyderabad group?
Thank you

Hi All, Iā€™m from Hyderabad. If you guys have any group please add me there. I want to join, learn from others and contribute back whatever I can. Thanks!

Hi All, Iā€™m from Hyderabad. If any group is there for Hyderabad investor could someone add me? Thanks !!

Looks like this group is inactive. Maybe we can create a new WhatsApp group.

1 Like