Hitesh portfolio

Hi Hitesh Bhai,

Today’s fall and further fall from here would be opportunities to add quality stocks to our portfolio.It would be really good to know about the approach that you are having right now. Are you vonverting positions to cash? Ajanta and Repco seem to be good buys even at cmp. I have really benefitted from your writings before with your simple and extremely effective approach.

Regards,Rajarshi

Hi Hitesh,

I was going through Kaveri’s thread and saw your active research in the same couple of yrs back.

Currently the stock is trading at 21-22 PE. It had a tepid quarter in terms of Sales.

Do you think the current valuations are justified ?

Thanks,

@rajarshi, both ajanta and repco do look attractive companies in view of their predictable growth. However none of them has corrected significantly but one can gradually keep accumulating. I understand from a friend who attended the AGM that the resolution for hiking FII limit has been passed and a notification in due time would clear the way for higher FII limit in repco.

@deepen, I think a PE range of 20-25 seems fair for kaveri. If they hike their dividend payout, then can command higher valuations. But I think that stage is some time away.

1 Like

Hitesh ji,

Wish you to thank you for all your helps and the humility that you/VP have in helping new investors in this forum. This is very rarein today’s world , esp answering all little queries sent to you time and again.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Thanks Hitesh,

We know you’ve been instrumental in analysing Housing Finance Cos and it has been really helpful for someone like me who doesn’t have very good understanding of their workings.

What would be you current conviction on following cos. - Canfin , Gruh, Repco.

You’ve shared that all of these are good as a basket at this point of time but valuation/management/scalability wise how would you rank these 3.

Thanks a lot.

deepen,

conviction wise, its gruh, repco and canfin.

valuation wise its exactly reverse. :slight_smile:

So you can take your pick. I prefer the whole basket.

One can also put in gic hsg due to its div yield which provides a cushion on downside.

1 Like

Hi Hitesh,

How does Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. looks like ?

It has a consistent profit growth of more than 120% over 5 years with a good ROE track record (> 30%). It provides good dividend yield of around 6%

amit,

I dont have much idea about indiabulls HF or dewan HF.

Hi Hitesh Bhai,

just would like to know how long you hold to play out the technical calls? or is there any general criteria in such calls to hold or sell?

-Sridhar

Hitesh bhai

Do u track torrent pharma. Company acquired elder pharma some time back. Also last two quarters have been good which makes the stock avb at low pe levels on a year fwd basis. To point out more similar profit drug major are quoting at 25+ pe levels.

Regards

Divyansh

yr view on apcotex pl.

Hi Hitesh Bhai

Please suggest about hawkins whether it will be good to hold for next 4-5 to get good returns. I heard the AGM held on 19th sept , did not go well as management forecast 8 to 10% sales growth in this fy15 .If possible kindly let us know about the floor price of hawkins.I hold hawkins @3270 and have >5% in my prtfolio.

sridhar, regarding technical calls, one can look at the targets and stop losses if they are achieved or triggered. regarding timeline it depends upon the initial chart time line. whether the pattern is seen on daily, weekly or monthly time lines and a call has to be taken accordingly.

divyansh, I dont track torrent pharma too closely. How they integrate elder with their products is the thing to be monitored.

anil, not much idea on apcotex.

amitayu ghosh, regarding hawkins there can never be any black and white kind of answers. Largely it has been a leap of faith for investors. Personally I have been staying put in hawkins. I wont attach too much importance to the AGM fracas. Hawkins seems to have a management that is absolutely honest and ethical but there could be question marks about their smarts. (they did seem to miss the huge consumer demand boom due to one or the other reason but shareholders still came out smiling.:slight_smile:

The timeline for introducing new products could be stretched to some extent but for a company like hawkins whenever that materialises, that would have a huge impact. So it needs to be monitored how and when new products are put in the market and how the response to them is.

Hitesh Bhai,

Kaveri has corrected around 20% from it’s high . With the spill over of sales expected to happen in the next quarter do you see an opportunity?

rajarshi,

In the shorter term, one needs to decipher how much of the final run up was ahead of fundamentals.

For the longer term though it seems attractrive at current prices.

26-9-2014

dear Hiteshbhai,

what is opinion about JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCE LTD? Can we invest for long time. I think it is turnaround story.

Niraj parikh

Niraj,

we have a thread on jubilant life. Company has a good list of products but has big problems related to debt and forex. Plus there was some news about problems with USFDA.

I havent kept up with the story but u need to be sure about the above concerns before investing. A better idea would be to go thru the valuepickr thread on it and go thru the latest and last few years annual reports and then take a call.

Hello Hiteshbhai,

Are you tracking Atul Auto, CERA and Myure ?All above goes down by 10% from it’s high level in last few day :frowning: …Is there any specific reason like now trend is going to change for midcap or something like that ? …Please Suggest.

I am holding all above 8-10% in each. Let me know if I can exit or reduce from any of them. I am long term investor and expecting 100-150% returns in next 2-3 years.

what is your view on astral at current level 375 ? Can I start adding or wait for correction ?

Thanks Hitesh for your reply … :slight_smile:

?All :)(

Hi Amit,

If your a long term investor then why worry with 10% downfall??

Don’t you think that something’s wrong here? i.e. somebody expecting 100-150% in 2-3 yrs but gets worried with a 10% fall in a good quality stock??

Please take this positively. Point that I am trying to make is that please utilize this forum to equip yourself with the knowledge and information required to become a good/decent investor.

Hiteshis generous enough to help and respond to all the queries. But at the same time, one should spend sometime learning and equipping himself with required tools to make decisions like the one asked for in the above question.

Wish you luck.

Cheers,

HR!