Hitesh portfolio

Dr.Hitesh, is JBchemicals broke out of the channel 123-141 ,looking for higher levels of 174 and 195. What levels you are aiming for this . Thankyou

Disc invested from lower levels compared to CMP

RK,

JB Chem has broken out from its earlier range of around 125-141 as you mentioned. Seems headed higher.

Hiteshji,

Should an investor be 100% invested NOW with so much volatility in stock markets owing to results or should one keep some portion of cash - if yes what percent of equity portfolio?

Also what is the latest update on your portfolio?

equity,

What percent of portfolio to remain in cash is oneā€™s individual choice based on investing style and temperament.

regarding my portfolio, i keep discussing stocks i hold in my portfolio but as mentioned before wouldnā€™t be able to post the details of my portfolio due to some personal reasons.

hitesh.

Thanks for the reply Hitesh Bhaiā€¦ !!

Dear Hitesh,

What would be the price for booking profits in case of the following- HSIL, Dynemic, Deepak Nitrite, Banco ?

Regards

hi, please sand any 4/5 stock to buy@cmp for long term to get big t)retun my mail id pramodjain99@yahoo.co.in mobile 9822302268ā€¦thanks

Would request the moderator to block/remove Pramod Jain from the forum. Its only if we take a few tough actions, that the sanctity of this forum shall be maintained. Else it will decay like TED

I echo Ashwiniā€™s views. As this forum gains in reputation and popularity, the traffic would increase. It is essential that this traffic is regulated and people understand the objective of this forum, or else the quality of this forum will get diluted.

Dear Hiteshji,

Do you track Titan Industries now?

Is there good opportunity from a long term (considering the regulations that have been imposed) or have we seen the worst days.

Thanks

Supratik

supratik,

I dont track titan too closely. It will suffer from the overhang of govt regulations affecting its business till a clear cut policy is put in place.

hitesh.

Hiteshji,

What can be the impact of this news be on Deepak fertilizers

ankit,

the new govt at centre is hardly a few weeks away so I wont be too concerned about the news report.

In fact any stable fertiliser policy might act as a good sectoral tailwind for a lot of fertiliser companies. But for that it needs a stable govt at centre.

hitesh.

Hiteshji,

P&G numbers were out today with YOY PAT growth at 50% and YOY Revenue growth at 20%. I had started a thread on P&G last quarter with the investment rationales and risks. Would love to have your opinion! There is no chance of positive rerating as the stock is already trading at 45 times trailing earnings. However, I feel that given fundamentals this is a buy and hold with expectation of steady 20-25% earnings growth for the next 5-7 years with lower risk as compared to some stocks with similar valuations.

Abhishek.

Hitesh Bhai,

Considering that election outcomes would decide the way markets behave what would be the best approach now? Should we convert our positions to cash now? In case of a fractured verdict markets could probably crash and we could wait for it to settle and then cherry pick and invest. In caseof a full majority to the NDA markets will definitely rally and we can investin the counters which are fundamentally strong that have already beendiscussed in valuepickr. Your suggestion wouldbe of great importance.

Regards,

Rajarshi

@abhishek, PGHH remains a good long term play on consumption theme.

@rajarshi, Its s difficult call to take on election outcome and its impact on markets. It would have to be an individual call by investors. If at all one can convert some positions to cash to take advantage of any potential crash.

Hi Hitesh,

You being from gujarat, have you heard about Gujarat ambuja exports. They are into exporting cotton yarn, soya oil and other few products. There performance have been improving over years. Also they have reduced debt.

Hi Hitesh,

Would like to know your views on correction in Kaveri please?

Are you using this fall to add to your positions? if not, what would be good level to add more?

Thanks!

Regards,

Niranjan

Hello Hitesh, With the new Strong government for next 5 years what is your view on Pharma companies If rupee manages to reach 52-54 levels

RK

Hitesh Bhai,

I feel the correction in the pharma counters are providing opportunities to buy.I am aggresively accumulating Ajanta(900-1020) and Shilpa(360-420) in the ranges mentioned. Even Alembic is also a good buy at CMP. Fundamentals of the economy has not changed and the rupee has appreciated only because of sentiments. It is a temporary phase and soon the rupee shall start stagnating and probably decline.Irrespective of this dollar rupee equation bot Ajanta and Shilpa have a great earnings forecast and thatā€™s the primary reason why ppl should buy and ignore these dollar rupee talk. Do you support this point of view?

Regards,

Rajarshi