Hitesh portfolio

Hitesh bhai

Please take a look at NMDCs chart

Does it look like a flag pattern?

Thanks in advance

Hi Hitesh,

please share your views on orbit exports. How do you see this for next 2-3 years.

Regards,

@excel… nmdc there doesnt seem a flag pattern.

@dinesh… I dont have much idea about orbit exports.

hello HG & HItesh,

with regards to gruh , its been a class performer & with hdfc brand attached to it valuations are bound to be exps.Repco on the other hand is more concentrated to the south regions , its Npa are a bit higher than gruh however the management has not taken any interest rate hikes for the last 2 yrs even wen Rbi has increased the rates. also the management interview states they can grow at 25 - 30 % without any funds to be poured in.

Disc: hold gruh , planning Repco entry soon.

thanks.

Hitesh Bhai,

First of all a very happy new year to you! Now coming to Unichem the interim dividend was last announced in Oct 2010 and after almost 3.3 yrs the company shall be making a payout again. Promoters have saidthat they are expecting things to pick up from Q3 onwards. US is showing growth and EM are steady.This counter is trading with good volumes and finally has started catching up.

It would be good if you can provideyouropinion as to how to play this counter now. I am holding a significant amount of my portfolio (20%)in Unichem with an average price of 160.

Regards,

Rajarshi

provideyouropinion (20%)in

You can hold on and continue to monitor its growth.

Hi Hitesh,

Does Shalimar paints seem to be a cup and handle pattern? Could this be a right entry point…

Thanks,

Sharath

sharath,

yes shalimar looks like a good cup and handle… can be bought around 90-95.

Hello Hitesh

I am new to this forum , would like to congratulate you on your stellar performance . i would like to know your thoughts on Bajaj corp and relaxo footware i have entered them recently

thanks

pai

girish,

welcome to the forum…

bajaj corp is a good company suffering temporary problems due to the acquisitions related expenses.

relaxo we have a thread well populated by learned opinions. I dont follow it so not much idea.

hitesh.

Hi Hiteshji,

even I am new to the forum. I have been reading the discussions on Alembic as well as Shilpa Medicare. For someone like me with a 2-3 year investment horizon, which among the two offers a safer bet?

Thank you.

Hi Hitesh ,
Do you track heritage ?The retail arm had been bleeding till now .How does the stock look technically ?Does it look like a round bottom formation ?

Thanks Hitesh

nishant… both alembic and shilpa look good from a 2-3 year view esp on declines in view of their recent run ups. risk to both seem to be some us fda sanctions if there are any irregularities detected during their visits… till now there is no such thing but its one thing that could be considered a risk factor in these pharma companies exposed to US markets.

sourabh… no idea about heritage.

Hi Hitesh,

Would like to know your views on Renuka selling 25% stakes to Wilmar. As per the news they would be issuing fresh shares.

Do you think its big +ve for the company?

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-01-11/news/46090339_1_shree-renuka-sugars-narendra-murkumbi-murkumbi-family

Thanks!

Niranjan

niranjan,

I dont track renuka or the sugar sector so not much idea about renuka’s stake sale.

hitesh.

Hi Hitesh,

Can we consider Ajanta to be in process of making a flag?

Chart attached

hi atul,

Yes it looks like a longer term flag pattern… But we need to see the behaviour near lower end of channel to see how things pan out… And entry near the lower end will provide a low risk entry point.

hitesh.

Hitesh Bhai…regarding Bajaj Corp, there seems to be a lot of Concern over Brand Ownership. Apparently the brands are owned in other companies. Whats your views ?

Hi hitesh, The inox flag pattern didn’t give a break out last week when volumes were high. I have exited the counter. What are your comments?