Hitesh portfolio

mahesh C

I dont know much about marksans pharma… Only thing I know is its promoted by glenmark’s owner’s brother.

hitesh.

Mahesh, (on a lighter note) - imagine what will happen if you buy the stock :slight_smile:

(Sorry for the diversion, hitbhai.)

?

Hiteshbhai

Thanks for your reply on Cera. I was expecting the same answer :slight_smile:

Read somewhere recently

"India has the highest population of diabetics in the world numbering over 61 million, followed by China and USA. Reading it in another perspective you would be amazed by the fact that - out of every six diabetes patients globally, one is an Indian.

Diabetes is a Lifestyle disease which was once considered a Rich Man’s disease but the increasing incidence of it among normal young people is just the effect of the structural variations in our Working patterns compared with our previous generations. Another surprising fact is the per Capita spending on the disease in India is quite low, standing at just $45 compared to the US expenditure of $5657, that providing a huge window of Opportunity for companies across the Value Chain."

One can assume think for pharma cos right placed to cater this market today

Zydus Wellness

The sweetener market in India estimated to be at Rs 300 Crore, in which - Sugar-Free has a market share of has over 90%.

Otherpromisingbrands of Zydus - EverYuth(in peel off segment having more than 90% share), Nutralite(healthy substitute of butter and gained around 60% of market share) and Actilife.

Zydus has increased its profit margin to 25% in 2013 from 17% in 2011.

It pays low tax rate. I think may be because of operating from tax free zone. It has set up its facility in Sikkim which has an added advantage of being in the tax free zone.

Personally I believe it is expensive stock today but looking to buy on correction.

Can you please share your comments here ? Do you think one should keep Zydus Wellness for next 5 to 10 years ?

Kunal

kunal

I dont track zydus wellness too much but the parent cadila pharma seems more interesting. It has a very strong portfolio of lifestyle disease drugs and management is very aggressive in terms of pursuing growth. Since past 2-3 quarters they have been facing some temporary sort of issues which if resolved can provide good returns for shareholders.

hitesh.

Kunal…

Zyduswellness sales r almost flat for last 2 years…instead go for any solid pharma company likes of ajanta,alembis,natco,shilpa etc…

Hitbhai,

What do you think of DishTV? Do you think its oversold at current prices?

Thanks

Hi Hitesh,

Thanks for your timely call (entry and exit ) - Tata Elxsi (booked 30% profit in 10 days)

I am reading all the posts and this is amazing site for new investors

which one looks good from pharma

JB Chem or Alembic at current price

Thanks

@ rish… dish tv seems okay for trading bet… Long term I am not too sure.

@prasad… among alembic and jb I personally feel JB might provide better returns from this point onwards.

Hitesh Bhai,

What is your view on buying Titan at CMP of 225? Almost all other fundamentally good stocks have provided very good returns in the market run up but this one hasn’t even though the fundamentals continue to remain very good. Or do you feel that the rise of import duty on gold will keep the stock price down?

Regards,

Rajarshi

Hi Hitesh,

Your clarity of thought on VST Tillers was very impressive indeed. I was somewhat puzzled by the Co.'s outlook for the year post Q2 results. Did act like a bit of a dampner! Now with HDFC mutual fund coming on board, it looks to be headed higher…

Rajeev

rajarshi… titan I would like to avoid due to the regulatory overhang…

rajeev… hdfc buying into vst is good news… stock has hit all time high today. Likely to head higher.

Bought FDC today… Seems to be favorable in terms of risk reward.

Fresh cash or from selling something else?

Is this a good time to allocate fresh cash into the market or can it give better entry points going forward?

Jatin,

I was looking to deploy cash generated form premature selling :slight_smile: of tata elxsi… Had looked into ht media but was warned off by a couple of well informed guys on valuepickr. … they have put up their views on the relevant thread.

Coming to FDC, there seems to be a breakout from a long term range bound movement in the stock… How it progresses is to be seen There are rumours off and on about stake sale but nothing seems to be coming out. Meanwhile the company has been churning low paced growth but cash generation is healthy.

hitesh.

Thanks. I have donepreliminary study of 4. Your suggestion is superb.

Hi Hitesh

Sometime back you mentioned J B chemicals, was looking at screener, seemed the sales growth QnQ is increasing , any ideas on the business & future prospects, thnx

I own JB Chemicals and am very bullish on it… They have been reporting good numbers since past few quarters… Plus they are sitting on a lot of cash… Even at cmp of around 112-113, stock quotes at less than 10 PE for a pharma stock and that too with loads of cash… If they deploy cash wisely to buy some company or deploy it wisely in their own business, this could provide great returns. You can read more on Indianivesh report on the company. They are actively covering this company and have a price target of 145… I feel if things go well this target will be exceeded by a wide margin.

Biocon has breached resistance hitesh bhai…

Regards

mallikarjun

Hitesh

From a valuationperspectivehow do you rate Unichem, Gruh and Canfin for fresh allocations

valuationperspectivehow

gruh and canfin look good to buy… Unichem also is in uptrend but we need to see good growth for a couple of quarters before taking a long term call.

Hiteshbhai,

Is it possible to know your view as to whether it is now advisable to have a some allocation to the capital/cyclical/infra sector?

Read you view on Sintex. Any other stock you may track? Or stocks like Sanghvi Movers, CONCOR, Thermax, Ador welding?