Hitesh portfolio

Hitesh bhai

Which one out of Unichem, FDC and Navneet looks the best technically at this point of time?

Ashwin

Its

** us…To **

** out…I **

targets.

Thanks Hitesh Bhai.I am kicking myself for selling indocco and FDC after holding for a long time. Also suffered big losses with Dishman and Shasun. And missed out on Alembic and J B pharma. But it seems to me that these small pharma companies are the flavor of the season and everything seems to be going up.I feel FDC and Unichem has’nt moved up much compared to its peers and may be these two can play catch up now. You were also holding FDC till recently. Have you sold out fully?

Maan gaye Hitesh Bhai…aaj subah se 3 ghanta VsT Tillers pe research maara, excel charts banaya…full detailed working kiya…and finally ended up with Net profit Estimates of 68 Crores (thats almost 78 ka EPS)… and then came back and saw ur post again and I had to say…

“Hitesh Bhai is solid” - Hats Off

Its a classic operating leverage play…believe downside is limited 530-560…upside can be huge…

Though I think Ijumpeda bit quick and committed a mistake. Already have bought 75% of my initial desired qty at avg price of 580.

now thinking future course of action.

Sirji,
You would’ve certainly heard about the Pfizer-Wyeth merger.Do you see some juice in Wyeth still? Or is the good part of the rally behind us & we won’t see much upside now? Or will the rally sustain till book closure?

Hitesh, some more bothering and bugging for you, I know you are too nice and wont mind it. I am trying to understand the profile, products and capabilities of Indian Pharma companies, (Pharma, makes about 35% of my portfolio, half of it is Bliss Pharma (which has appreciated about 65%) and other half is unichem (which has appreciated about 12-13%) since I want to find one or two solid growth oriented pharma companies and move all my switch it. The one that came to my notice from couple of blogs is Marksans, what do you think of it, and how to compare it with likes of Ajanta and Unichem? The sense I am getting so far(I have very little knowledge of Pharma industry)is, its a manufacturer of generic products, doesnt do any drug discovery of its own, it has front end to market its drugs in UK, Australia, Newzeland and mostly export focused company. Can it be considered? do you have any knowledge? Its been through bad phases in last 3-4 years, now it looks like its improving its financials. And the promoter is 2nd son of late Glenmark promoter.

sagar,

I dont know much about the pfizer wyeth merger or valuations of either company so not much idea on the merits of investment here.

One quick question, I know we are focused on Indian companies here, but are there forums/other websites that talk to US/Other South East Asian or even European companies and interesting ideas there? Would be great if someone can share those as well

Thanks

Exited tata elxsi and bought Symphony.

Hiteshbhai,

What is your view on Anil Ltd. Is the stock worth looking at.

Vijay

Hitesh Bhai -At CMP would you prefer Symphony over VST and Dhanuka?

Thanks for your advice…

I dont think so… Last I saw they didnt seem to be addressing the debt seriously… Stopped tracking it since then.

Hitesh Bhai -At

You can take your pick… or all the three. All of them look attractive, both fundamentally and technically.

Hitesh Bhai,

Are you still tracking the International Travel House?

Positives : Debt free status, Investments worth 36 Cr (Per say Mar13 AR), earnings Yield of 23 and Div. Yield of 2.8.In last few AR’s, it does mention that a software platform is under development which would radically transform the way company does it’s business.

Negatives : Listed in PCAS category & revenue dependency on ITC

Positives should not only protect the downside in the current MCap of 121 Cr but also increase earnings, reduce revenue dependency on ITC and MCap accordingly.What am I missing which market knows? Any thoughts from your experience?

Incase you are not tracking it anymore, do share the reasons to let it pass? Thanks a lot!

Disc - Still reading about the company. If your views are positive, would spend more time to understand the business before taking a position.

surinder,

I dont track ITHL since quite a long time… There didnt seem to be consistent growth… And as you say, stock is now in PCAS which further creates problems of liquidity.

hitesh.

hitesh bhai,

have you stopped tracking techno eletric? haven’t heard many updates from you on this one.

i am assuming that investment cycle should revive post elections 2014 and techno electric should start giving good quarters after that …

regards,amey

Sirji,
Do you have a take on KRBL? India’s leading Rice manufacturer & (I think) exporter.Promoters had bought a good chunk at 19-20,a few months back.The financial performance has been good too.
If not,then could you give a chart check? What price range would be ‘right’ for buying?

Hi hitesh… what is your take on hawkins & cummins… i am one who call a timid investor. i prefer stocks which compound 20% and so on look out for those. thanks.

Hiteshbhai,

How do you see Cera Sanitaryware at current valuation ? It has provided reasonable momentum this year and management has good track record. Personally I find their new Retail Store attractive.

Kunal

Hitesh Bhai,

Regarding VST Tillers - Do you see VST Tillers re-rating to 10 PE? I feel like even if VST produces FY14 EPS of 90, and the PE goes back to 8, we are looking at 20% upside from here. What in your view is a fair long term PE for this kind of business?

Also would like to know what your guess on PE of Dhanuka might be 10 years down the line. The co seems to have a payout of 25% minimum, so I see 15-20 PE might be reasonable long term, considering the predictable growth?

Thanks,

-Prasanna

@amey… I have stopped tracking techno electric… Not much by way of view on it.

@sagar… I dont have much idea about KRBL…

@Jimmy… hawkins and cummins both look attractive and good buy on dips… Hawkins has run up but can be bought on declines.

@prasanna… Vst tillers trades in PE range of 6 to 10… I dont see it breaking this range too soon unless it produces a strong performance in next few quarters. Dhanuka down the line…10 years is too long a time to think… But as mentioned before, from levels of 8-9 PE where it languished when it was around 130-135, it can go up to around 12 kind of PE soon.

@kunal… Cera is a good company but valuations are not extremely cheap… It will probably provide steady compounding.

Hello Hitesh any thoughts on Marksans Pharma? What is the impression of health care fraternity about Marksans? Funny thing as soon as I started looking into it, its website crashed!