Hitesh portfolio

http://forbesindia.com/article/work-in-progress/building-homes-the-gruh-finance-way/34819/1 Link: http://forbesindia.com/article/work-in-progress/building-homes-the-gruh-finance-way/34819/1

Tony

Hi Tony,

Can u please send the copy at utkarsh(dot)b(dot)patel@gmail.com

Hi Tony

I would love a copy too. Please do mail at akja.05@gmail.com

Regards

Akshay

Tony, please send the book to me too.

marketthisweek@gmail.com

thanks a lot!

(sorry to post in this thread, but there doesn’t seem to be an alternative).

Dear valuepickr’s have uploaded some of the books ongoogle drivewhich includes Dorsey (Point and Figure ) and Charlie’s Almanack. You can download the books from there.

mail id - valuepickr.downloads@gmail.com

password - share@valuepickr

Please upload the new books and useful data on investing there. We can declutter valuepickr.

1 Like

Great Thanks!

Does anybody have following book

Accounting for value?

Samir,

Have added it to the gmail account.

Thanks Praneet

Never expected such fast response.

if anybody wants to purchase physical copy of book visit this site

it gives price comparisons from all sites like bookadda, flipkart, infibeam, amazon, landmark and many more.

I think apart from price comparison, it also gives book discount code.

Great Thanks!

Does anybody have following book

Accounting for value?

Samir,

Have account.

Hi Tony,

Request you to kindly add the book “**Five rules for successful stock investing by PAT DORSEY” **on the gmail accountvaluepickr.downloads@gmail.com.

Rgds

Vijay

Hiesh Bhai,

Whatis your view on accumulating Ajanta (830-780) levels if it goes down and Unichem at current levels? Bot are looking extremely attractive for a 1-15 yrs outlook.

Regards,

Rajarshi

both look attractive.esp unichem… I think this across the board carnage is giving a good opportunity to get into good stocks at attractive prices.

Hitesh Bhai,

What is your view on Navneet’s Results? I am pretty disappointed with it and sold it with 12% loss and raised cash to buy stocks like Indusind & Gruh. Are you still holding it?

Regards,

Ankit

I think they are disappointing to some extent… But will need to see if management indicates any spillover effects for next quarter… The change in inventory etc etc seemed to make a huge difference of around 40 cr between comparable quarters.

I have not sold out… Holding on for now and will decide after I get any idea about prospects of next qtr…

A large part of disappointment is factored in stock price of 52-53 levels.

http://forbesindia.com/article/work-in-progress/building-homes-the-gruh-finance-way/34819/1 Link: http://forbesindia.com/article/work-in-progress/building-homes-the-gruh-finance-way/34819/1

Tony

Dear Tony,

Could you please mail me the soft copy of PatDorsey book at vivekgautam3 at gmail dot com ? I will be obliged.

Dear valuepickrs have uploaded some of the books ongoogle drivewhich includes

George Muzea - The Vital Few Vs The Trivial Many - Invest With The Insiders, Not The MasseS

and

Security Analysis Ben Graham

cheers,

Sreedhar

Dear Hiteshji,

Do you hold an opinion on VIP?

With the debt levels coming down and promoter stake incresing, is it worth an investment. The sales have grown at a bad 7-8% but mcap is now less than sales.I have recently seen an aggressive promotions in a few malls esp infront of Samsonite showrooms.

Thanks in advance.

~Supratik

supratik,

VIP inds has a good product range and stock price has corrected due to deteriorating financials… fy 13 profits seem to be down a lot as compared to fy 12 inspite of slightly higher sales. Even q1 fy 14 paints the same picture… If we can figure out how and when margins will improve maybe it can be considered for investment…

Technically all time high was around 220 and 11% of that is around 24… if stock corrects to those levels due to any reason, maybe we can consider it… Currently I dont think there are too many tailwinds for it…

Thanks Hiteshji for your views

VIP imports all their products from china with no local manufacturing as far as i know . Rupee depreciation and intensifying competition from both branded and unorganized players would mean the margins will continue to be under pressure .

On the positive side , Strong brand gives it some amount of pricing power but not quite enough to match the current rate of rupee fall. Also if their foray in to ladies handbag segments takes off things could get interesting .

hi Tony,

can you mail me also the PAT DORSEY BOOK. will be very grateful.

manishinlucknow at gmail.com

Hi Hitesh,

Hi Hit bhai,
There is this company,Suven Life Sciences.Though I am yet to take up analysis on this co.,the future looks promising.In the recent past there have been a lot of good developments on their business side.Heard about some pacts,entry into new markets,today itself they have got 2 patents lasting till 2023 & 2029.The management has guided for a 22-25% topline growth in FY14.The profitability in the past few quarters has grown very well.The stock trades at 10-11X TTM.The price has hardly gone anywhere in the past 10 years.Do you happen to know anything about the co.? I mean have there been any corp. governance issues in the past? Is the business model good enough?,etc.