Hitesh portfolio

Hi Hitesh Bhai,

Can we meet up on 21st July 2013 (next Sunday)? Is it fine with other boarders?

Regards,

Ankit

21st is okay with me… all others interested please put in your names so that based on number of guys interested we can plan a time and location…

basic theme of meet will be to get to know each other and discuss stock ideas if time permits. I would like it to be an informal gathering mainly to know each other… If things go well we can plan a better well planned meet with proper agenda when the other guys wanting to attend AGMs in gujarat come over…

Latest by thursday we can finalise a place and time so that all guys are requested to put in their names and provide me with their contact numbers at hitesh2710 at gmail dot com.

ankit, hope whatever I have put up above is okay with you. If u have any plans to change anything of the above then let me know.

regards

hitesh.

1 Like

thanku hitesh paaji

Regards

mallikarjun

Hi Hitesh bhai,

Its ok with me. Have mailed you my contact number. For me and other young investors the most importing thing during the meet will be the wisdom and knowledge we can gain/share from you, Manish Bhai and other experienced investors.

Regards,

Ankit

As of now 21st is OK for me too unless something else pops up.

that makes 3 of us… ankit, me and manishvachhani…

any other guys interested let us know.

hitesh.

Hit bhai,

1. Greenply Ind.
  2. PI Industries
  3. Kaveri Seeds
  4. Bajaj Corp
  5. Bajaj Finance

Considering that I just want to buy these stocks,what would be the levels purely based on technical analysis to buy them.

Hitesh,

Unichem results are on 19th. There is increase in volumes. The price movement is indecisive.

Are unichem charts telling anything?

Hii,

Add me to the list…@Hitesh, sent u an email…

regards

ravjit singh

I think kaveri should be good around 1450-1500 if it gets there… Bajaj corp with OFS completed should be good around 225-240…

Greenply I am not too thrilled about it fundamentally… PI seems good around 120-130 if it gets there. Not much idea about bajaj finance.

Actually predicting levels for entry is better done based on fundamentals bcos in charts I look at the behaviour of the stock at a particular level and see if that supposed support holds or not during a downtrend.

I am not an expert at providing support/resistance levels so you should take these readings with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Hit bhai,

1. Greenply Ind.
  2. PI Industries
  3. Kaveri Seeds
  4. Bajaj Corp
  5. Bajaj Finance

Considering that I just want to buy these stocks,what would be the levels purely based on technical analysis to buy them.

I

** 225-240…Greenply **

** finance.Actually **

** downtrend.I **

salt.

BIIIG thanks sir ji :slight_smile: That was great help.In fact,I have bought Bajaj Corp around 240 a few days back(you know how much I like it) Will add some more.
Since you mentioned Greenply…what wrong do you see in it? High debt? Slowing growth? Or 100%+ capacity utilisation at some plants?
You think Finolex Cables is much better(saw they have Rs. 79.2 cr. in cash…that gives an additional EPS of about 5,I think.Add that to 9.5 & the stock is verrry attractive)

Dear Hitesh

Do u have any views on Jayshree Tea? There is a huge dividend payout as well.

Thanks

Dear Hitesh?

Do u think there is any value in Aarti Drugs?

Not much idea… regarding dividend payout, u have to make sure that the dividend paid is going to continue for next few years otherwise stock will tank on going ex dividend and u will be left holding the stock.

1 Like

I dont have much idea about aarti drugs… U can ask the question to subash who seems to follow the aarti gp stocks.

hi sir does hawkins fall yesterday is mainly due to ex-dividend or stock has technically became weak?

Hitesh, wondering on your strategy on unichem after the results, are you planning to stay put follow through your conviction for a couple of quarters more,partly sell or exit?

like vidur - even i would like to know reactions after unichem results, the PAT has gone up 24% and yet the fall

@zulfikar-- hawkins went ex div… usually stocks tend to fall more that the quantum of dividend by which it goes ex div. another example in hawkins…

amey and vidur, …I mentioned in my post after unichem results, that I would prefer to look with a 1-2 year view in unichem rather than quarterly numbers… q1 fy 14 numbers were a disappointment but that seems partly reflected in the price… I intend to load it up more once I can make some funds ready for it by selling/trimming something else… As of now, no plans to trim/sell other portfolio stocks and hence will sit tight with the allocation i have.

amey, pat has gone up only 10% y-on-y and if u look at op profit, there is little change… What I would have liked to see was sales growth… there the company seems to be facing problems… There might be some impact due to the drug pricing policy related hiccup but still I expected something better from them.

Thanks Hitesh, I am glad to see that your conviction in Unichem remains steadfast, this is really a hallmark of truly good investor, when you truly believe in a story and ride your conviction. I like others have always been an admirer of your very rare talent in picking winners, and sharing so generously your thoughts with us. I am also glad that you are also now holding out stocks for longer durations, so that you can truly ride the magic of compounding.