Hitesh portfolio

Hitesh Bhai (@hitesh2710) - Request your perspective for CUB, if it’s on your radar.

@hitesh sir…thanks for all the replies…PIIND don’t you think it is trading at a very high price??..thanks for reply :pray:

Hitesh ji. Any change in views for Cantabil? Go Colours has better margins. So it’s not as if Cantabil alone has decent margins. Also, Cantabil is expanding aggressively. Yes, I agree that fashion retail as a segment is competitive, but Cantabil has done well so far. And there are strong opportunities to grow over the next decade as the per capita income increases. Moreover, I think its decently valued after the correction considering the growth. What do you think?

hi Hitesh …I was reading your comment on Mold Tek Packaging in July 2011…You said that you might be very early in the scrip…Quite a visionary you are…That time Market cap was 50 crore, now its around 3372 Cr…Almost 65 Bagger…Very nice…Do you still hold it? and whats your view going forward? Does it qualify as consistent compounder?

3 Likes

@san_2303

PI Inds has been one of the most consistent compounders of the last decade. And it has delivered consistent results over a long time period. There can be an odd quarter or two of blips, but overall it has done a great job of providing consistent growth. And these kind of companies usually command high valuations especially following a good quarter or two and when commentary is bullish. The time to buy these kind of companies is when they pass through temporary pain through a reason or two.

@Surender I do not track CUB.

@Rahil_Shah Its been years since I even heard the name Cantabil and I don’t track it since many years. So not much idea. I don’t track Go Colors also, so no views on that too.

@Mudit.Kushalvardhan Mold Tek has done quite well over the years, but I am no visionary. For starters, I would have held on to my position if I were a visionary. :grinning: And besides, that, at an early stage, we never know how far the stock price or the business will go. I don’t track it currently so not much idea about it.

23 Likes

hitesh ji ,

How do you trade break out stocks ?
If the stocks has given multi year or monthly break out …
Do you prefer to buy those stocks in dips or you would like to enter during break out ?

2 Likes

Hi Hitesh Sir,

What is your view on Mrs. Bectors Food and Talbros Automotive Components. Both the stocks are near ATH and making new high. Showing good strength in volatile market as well. Thanks

@hitusohi1

With multi months or multi year breakouts, ideal strategy is to buy at or as close to breakout as possible. But sometimes, if that opportunity is missed, there are other chances when stock price retests breakout levels. Sometimes these retests go slightly below breakout zones also and in these instances, it is better to wait for these dips to finish and buy on first sign of reversal from these minor downtrends, especially on daily or weekly charts. This can take form of candle stick reversal, or bar chart reversal, or divergence on indicators, or preferably all of these put together.

For more details, u can go through 52 weeks high thread on VP, or other relevant technical analysis threads. Or read the book How to make money in stocks by William ONeil.

23 Likes

Dear @hitesh2710 Hiteshji,

Would you be kind enough to share your views of V-Guard and Bhageria Industries based on technical analysis.
V-Guard recently crossed all time high and 52 weeks after multiple tries from 2018 at 250 levels. Bhageria Industries, if I remember correctly you also took a position long back on technical (or techno funda ) views. Now after prolonged downtrend from Oct 2021, it looks to me reversing trends.

Disc: Small positions on both the stocks based on my novice technical eyes. V-Guard is a long term compounder too and looks like selling by one of the brothers due to family distribution looks like subsided.

Hitesh sir, what’s your view on SFB like Ujjivan, Equitas and Suryoday?

Sir what is your thought on Tarson products, craftsman automotive, NGL fine checm

@james_kerala

VGuard has broken out above its previous all time highs and technically looks strong. I don’t follow it fundamentally.

Bhageria seems to have bottomed out in the near term, but major upmoves might be some time away. But overall looking at chart, it looks like a stock that has formed a bottom.

@pcygnii All these SFBs and most financial companies seem to be getting out of consolidation phases and readying for upmoves.

@axiskumar I don’t track tarsons, craftsman, or NGL fine.

6 Likes

Hitesh Bhai,

How do you see Gujarat Fluorochemicals at present. It seems that the PVDF prices have softened and also there is reduced demand for EVs, which has impacted the market. Thanks

@ram1984

Guj fluoro has been discussed in details on the relevant VP thread. I don’t know what more I can add.

As a business, it seems to have too many moving parts, and hence difficult to keep track of all developments. But folks on the GFL thread are doing astellar job of sharing and analysing information on the company.

22 Likes

How V-Guard stabilized India (finshots.in)

Link to a great article on V-Guard

3 Likes

Hi @hitesh2710 Sir !!

Sir what’s your take on the Electronic Manufacturing sector where each of the listed company is richly valued :

Stock name / PE

Dixon technologies / 102
Amber / 48
Kaynes / 102
Syrma SGS / 66
Cyient DLM / 122
Centum electronics / 263

What more factors should be looked upon in this Sector for taking position for long term…

Regards

4 Likes

@hiteshportfolio Hi Sir , do you like Hemishphere Properties it sis complete Land Bank story, Recently they opet on Land devlopment.

1 Like

Sir,whats your current view on REC and PFC ? Do you see further upside or will it be better to book most of it ?

@Shakti_Srivastava

Electronic manufacturing sector is the new buzzword in the markets these days. From among the companies you listed, I think Dixon and Amber are more of B2B appliances manufacturers, not strictly speaking electronics manufacturers.

I used to follow Centum electronics for a while but stopped. One stock in this sector where I am a bullish and am invested (as disclosed before) and which does not feature in the list of EMS sector is HBL power. The stock price has appreciated in recent weeks and looks strong on charts. disc: invested as disclosed before in relevant threads.

I do not follow the rest of the names you mentioned.

12 Likes

Sir any views on PG Electroplast in this field?

1 Like