Hitesh portfolio

I

market.These were recent purchases as I mentioned in my query. I was holding a part from lower levels.

Yes.

cheaper.

Thank You

Hiteshji, according to you which one is the best pick amongst Kaveri, Unichem & Symphony for next 1 year?

I would rank it as Unichem, symphony and kaveri in that order mainly based on cmp and the future prospects. In case of unichem and symphony I see limited downside. Kaveri can surprise if it can deliver better than expected results for fy 14. (but that’s a gamble one has to take.)

hi hitesh,

nice call again on vst tillers! what do you think of sanghvi movers at cmp? Do you think there is limited downside at these levels?

)- HG

Thanks Hitji for VST Til!!

~Supratik

)- HG

I would be wary of sanghvi movers. Debt still remains an overhang plus demand scenario is also not so good.

Ok - will stay away. Thanks.

hi hitesh,

)- HG

I good.

Dear Hitesh Sir,

Between Tata Global Beverages and Tata Cofeee, what should we bet on for next three year horizon.

Ravindra

Not much idea about either.

Dear Hitesh Sir,

Thanks for considering my request and replying in such a short time.

Ravindra

Hitesh Bhai,

Is Ajanta a good buy at around 890 which is the CMP?

Regards,

Rajarshi

Ajanta seems to have begun a short term correction. It would be prudent to wait for the correction to get over.

Hi Hitesh…

Could you pls guide me about Prozone Capital Shopping Center & Hyderabad Industries LTD. I have buy price of 17 & 380 respectively.

Great call again Hitesh Bhai…Will wait for the correction and consolidation and then be aggressive in purchasing it…

Regards,

Rajarshi

Hitesh Bhai,

Is Ajanta a good buy at around 890 which is the CMP?

Regards,

Rajarshi

Ajanta over.

Prozone capital I have no idea about. Hyderabad inds is a cyclical where if u can wait for some time u can get good returns.

Hiteshji, What do you think is the support level for Ajanta as per charts?

Earlier top is around 800 odd levels which could be the first level to watch out for.

I would first like to see the stock consolidate at some level once it stops creating new daily lows.

Dear Hiteshji,

With the recent fall in Titan, do you think we can utilize this opportunity to buy?

Thanks

Supratik

no.

Hitesh,

Is this so because you see gold business slowing down dramatically? How do you think of appropriate valuation for Titan Ind in current flux scenario?

Dear Hiteshji,

With the recent fall in Titan, do you think we can utilize this opportunity to buy?

Thanks

Supratik

no.