Hitesh portfolio

Yes please avoid cluttering the thread.We shud not take advantage of Hiesh bhai effort to answer most of queries.

2 Likes

Agreed. I salute the guy. The amount of efforts that he makes to respond different type of questions is remarkable. Thank you Hitesh Sir. Its people like you make me believe, that there’s still some GOOD in this world. But general people should also understand that he is not a machine. Typing, lot of typing takes lots of efforts and I am not even talking about the mental efforts.
I hope people will show some more maturity and will not ask questions, one after another on the same topic. For example-
Which sector should be good at present Hitesh Bhai? …
Ok, but is it not cyclical Hitesh Bhai?
Oh Ok, so, what are all the companies in pharma sector will do good in future Hitesh Sir?
Ok, which company should be able to capture more market share in the export segment Hitesh?
So, when will we know, that we are on pick of the market and we need to exist pharma sector Hitesh Sir? …. And the loops continues.
Sorry I had to say this. It feel like we are taking advantage of him, his kind nature.

Believe me, my intension was not to hurt anybody. I just wanted to make people aware. What I have understood here, that people love him, respect him. So, anybody intentionally will not be that ignorant. Probably they didn’t think that way. They didn’t realize that they could help him by asking ‘to the point’ question, less number of question. One could also search if the question was already asked in this forum in the past.
So, friends forgive me if I offended any one of you. My intention was not that. Of course those questions were relevant for you (who asked the qn), probably to many others too. But why we have to ask everything?
Go check the company fundamentals and decide for yourself, which company will do good, once you get the help related to sector. Right? Or do the research yourself once you get some pointers.

Probably I didn’t articulate this well enough. So, I repeat it again, I never meant to show any disrespect to anybody. I don’t even recall who ask those type of questions. Those came to my mind randomly as I was writing. The most important thing- sometimes, well, many times I see some pretty god damn good question too.

Thank you so much Hitesh Sir. Reading your answers are always delight. So, I cant really blame anybody for asking questions. I just wish if I could help you with the typing. Then people could ask any question n number of questions, whatever they think they have to ask. :blush:

35 Likes

Hitesh bhai

What is your view on bluedart ? Given it is in B2C and moat in this segment, whether this can be considered for long term at these levels?

Whats your view on recent results of Bharat Rasayan ? More importantly how is it placed technically ? A chart enclosed for your ready reference. Cup & Handle formation is there, What cud be the target?

3 Likes

@pankajdewan, @alexander
I have added another point on above discussion in topic POA - karvy fiasco. Please read their and request to reply their only. Nothing personal but please we should let this forum for hiteshbhai and his views on shares and sector. It helps in continuity of discussion and reading. Anything about share market and it’s operation their are many who can answer . So We better not disturbed him.

2 Likes

@hitesh2710 Are you the same hitesh patel who is starting the advisory with Abhishek? I saw it in his blog. Please clarify.

1 Like

@Vivek_6954

Bharat rasayan has come out with steady numbers for q4 fy 20 with good improvement in cash flows. Need to see how this trend continues. Charts wise, it broke out from a cup and handle pattern on daily charts at 6900-7000 with targets in vicinity of 9000. Above 8000-8100 it crosses its all time highs and would be in strong uprend.

@vrs The numbers reported by blue dart since past many quarters have been disappointing and hence the stock price too is in a downtrend. Its better to wait for trend to change or company to start delivering in terms of numbers before considering investment. It does have a moat in terms of being a market leader but if the moat cannot be turned into profitable growth then it remains only a paper moat.

9 Likes

@arpans

I am the same hitesh patel :grinning: partnering with abhishek in his new venture. Interactions on this thread and forum shall continue unless there are any conflicts of interest.

26 Likes

Hi Hitesh bhai,
What’s your views on agriculture sector due to the back to back good monsoon and breakthrough reforms announced by govt ?
Is it good to play this theme through direct agrichem , tractors or through 2 wheelers?
Which good companies you feel can have high growth from this and whether this will have pharma like trajectory? Many thanks

No conflict of interest unless you post contradictory views on different platform…and valuepickr diaspora has no doubt about your integrity…request to continue your selfless service here…

7 Likes

Hello @hitesh2710 ji, I have heard Warren Buffett say that he could achieve (and had achieved) a much greater return if he had less money. He has also mentioned that the way he would go about it would be by going over thousands of pages of information about various companies (he did this with the Moody’s annual compilation where he found information on thousands of companies). Is there an equivalent to that resource in India. I have seen that Dalal street magazine has a databank but that does not provide enough information. Have you ever encountered a better option? Thank you!

2 Likes

@A_shah

The agri theme stocks are picking up steam gradually and one can have a look at agrochem, (some of them have already run up), tractors, tillers, fertiliser companies etc Care should be taken to select good companies from within these spaces.

@Pavandeep_Singh We cannot all be in the same class as WB. But for someone with a smaller capital, good small caps could offer a fertile hunting ground. screener.in is a good resource where one can create customised screen to find out good companies.

6 Likes

@hitesh2710 ji,

What is your opinion about parking idle cash in ITC, given its high dividend yield?

Hi @hitesh2710 Sir, what are your views on the holding off the expansion plans by Transpek. Are they seeing any issues with their largest client or is it just that the client is not seeing much growth in the end products and hence, has kept the orders stagnant?

Your insights would be helpful.

Regards
Krishna

1 Like

Hi Hitesh bhai,
Is this applicable to spec chemicals business also as they too are b2b ?

How does Ajanta compare to Alembic in the current scenario of exports ? Ajanta has been a consistent outperformed till date
Thanks

ITC as a parking space seems a good option . But it has undergone a sharp run up from 150 to 200 levels within last 3-4 months so one needs to accumulate it gradually.

2 Likes

@inteliinv

I don’t have the exact idea about the reason for holding off of capex, but must be partially due to the conservative nature of the promoters. They might have considered the uncertainties related to the current environment while deciding on the capex.

If they answer questions in AGM, it will provide better answers. Maybe a few of us should drop a mail query to the CS.

5 Likes

@A_shah

Comparison between processor companies and speciality chem cos is not an apple to apple comparison because the latter will have a wider addressable market and higher no of customers as compared to the former.

About comparison between ajanta and alembic, one needs to compare exports to regulated markets to get a true picture. You can put in the relevant numbers for both companies and you will get a definite answer. Ajanta today is where alembic was a few years ago.

5 Likes

If i am not wrong, most of the Pharma business runs on prescription. With the epidemic not ebbing away and hitting highs on a daily basis and with reduced footfalls of the patient, hows it going on?

How to assess the Pharma companies(particularly the moat) as most of them hanker to be the first to launch to get 6 months exclusive period post the approval. Being a layman how can we track this and the market which these products going to offer. With this exclusivity and cooling off later on unless it comes with another blockbuster, can we infer its sort of cyclical sector only?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Rudresh
Will try to give my 2 cents on pharma ( out of my limited experience and insights from Hitesh bhai ) though it will not have the terrific insights and depths which Hitesh bhai revert has .
Pharma has many sub segments like formulations branded, api , cdmo , generic etc
1 First signs are if you read concall of pharma companies they have started sounding bullish
On the opportunities . Do read concall transcripts to get conviction
2 it’s a personal view and I may be wrong but the earlier mistakes that were committed and usfda issues happened, a lot of good companies might have rectified that and would have preventive mechanisms in place .
3 you are right that domestic companies may do less well . As Hitesh bhai pointed out , in current scenario export companies seem the flavour with countries wanting to reduce dependence on China . API manufacturers considering their expertise and China factor seem to have nice prospects . Cdmo / crams is another area .
4 when you arent sure which one will fly, it’s better to hold them as a basket where management is great and theres a consistent performance record . Companies I like ( purely for discussion purpose and not a recommendation pls do your due diligence or consult a advisor) are dr reddy , Cipla, divis , abbott , laurus , neyland, biocon , syngene etc

5 Also remember that most of fact is discounted by market and by the time story is out most of the run up would have happened. Hence it always makes sense to read concalls and have a look at companies posting new highs and then follow it up with fundamental analysis

Disc - invested in some pharma companies mentioned above . Am not a sebi registered analyst or advisor . This is not a recommendation and there are high chances of me being wrong as am an amateur . It’s just for discussion purpose

8 Likes