Hitesh portfolio

Hitesh

whats your point of view on finolex results.

viewpoint put up on fin cables thread.

Hitesh Bhai,

are you following the

Panacea Biotec story, also its main rival-Serum Institute is buying whatever is available of the company, the promoter hold close to 75% of the company, the problems seem to getting sorted out ,barring the WHO approvals, also they have gone into oncology & have got a couple of US/UK marketing tie-ups

Do you think it has the makings of a turnaround story

thnks

hardtoget,

the results put up by panacea are enought to put any investor off. they keep on reporting losses off and on.

Only serum institute buying off and on should not be an investment thesis. And at end of day, serum institute is I think a govt institute so no great shakes them buying stake in panacea.

I think better more certain options are available if one wants to play the pharma space.

Serum Institute is Indias biggest n one of the worlds largest vaccine manufacturer . it’s a Parsi owned Pune based co pricing their products very competitively.

Hiteshji, are you buying anything new in the recent carnage?

ajanta pharma sold earlier and some more – It remains one of the fastest growing company in pharma space as well as the whole markets. If the growth continues there could be substantial rerating.

Unichem I added more around 175. Reason being I am bullish about next 2-3 yrs on Unichem . Plus with promoter adding more number of shares reinforces the belief. Added to that the development of sale of Indore SEZ facility should strenghthen an already strong balance sheet.

Bought GRUH FInance and HDFC in last two three days for a good bounce. Reason being if you are to trade, do so in strong counters so that if you need to hold them for longer term also there should not be any worry.

@vivek bhauka,

I dont track any of the mnc pharma companies so not much idea about the valuations or prospects. I think most of the entail opportunity costs. Havent seen gsk pharma move from 2000-2100 odd levels since a long time. Maybe their day will come but I dont want to be stuck with them for long periods of time.

Noticed your bullishness in page, do you have a position, also are you still in Hawkins?

Hitesh bhai,

What is your view on HIL and Finolex? Had bought HIL around 500 and am still holding on to it and planning to average out… Had bought Finolex around 56 and was surprised by its fall despite decent results…

Thanks

Hitesh ,

I have got Rs 10 lakh recently. I want to split this amount between unichem , ajanta , page , cera , amararaja , finolex(?). I expect atleast 25% annual return on this investment.

1). Can you advice what percentage I should allocate to each stock.

2.Should I add any more stock to the mix?

3). What will be the best strategy to invest? Invest in one go or invest in staggered manner over period of 2-3 months?

Page yes, hawkins no.

I think HIL will languish at lower levels for some more time. Maybe till next quarter results are out. Or else some research report comes out with buy reco.

Finolex results look quite good. I think in slightly longer term it should provide good returns the way the company is going about its business.

1).

3).

Coming to ur questions,

1). depends upon your conviction in each company.

2). The list seems good enough for allocating the money.

3). I think best strategy should be a staggered approach.

Hitesh,

Can you pls help me locate the red flags in Gulshan Polyols?

Q3 results also seem to be decent.But the stocks are running southwards.

Compounded Sales Growth

10 Years:25.79%
5 Years:26.98%
3 Years:11.34%
1 Year:-2.45%

Compounded Profit Growth

10 Years:38.75%
5 Years:27.57%
3 Years:1.99%
1 Year:22.11%

Return on Equity

10 Years:21.38%
5 Years:20.00%
3 Years:14.86%
1 Year:14.98%

Disc : Invested from 80 levels

Dont know what they do but the company is not growing anyomore.Sales, profit, RoE growth has slowed down considerably.

ramesh kumar,

exactly as rohit mentions according to figures u put up in last 1-3 yrs the sales and profit figures dont look to inspiring.

Markets love growth and dont pay much for companies which keep floundering. What matters in market is recent performance and thats where gulshan polyols seems to be suffering.

Hitesh,

Any views on mouthwatering midcaps after recent crash :-).

Had seen centrum picks : many of them widely dsicussed stocks on valuepickr.

like NESCO,balmer lawrie,BASF etc.

Thanks for pointing out the crash in Gruh…

Hitesh,

Any views on mouthwatering midcaps after recent crash :-).

Had seen centrum picks : many of them widely dsicussed stocks on valuepickr.

like NESCO,balmer lawrie,BASF etc.

Thanks for pointing out the crash in Gruh…

Any view on Biocon and INDOCO?

They look like getting ready for a decent move.

Hiteshji, are you buying anything new in the recent carnage?

ajanta

** rerating.Unichem **

** sheet.Bought **

worry.