Hitesh portfolio

If everything goes according to plan as you have projected, what do you feel would be your 1 year price target for unichem? Thanks!

270-300.

Hitesh Bhai …where do you see mayur uniduring same time span.

with all those expansions / backward integration coming into play

uniduring

It will keep chugging along with earnings growth. Rerating seems to be almost done.

Now one has to hope for earnings surprise.

Hitesh,

What is your view on Nagarjuna Agrichem at the current price?

Regards

Its a lottery ticket. cmp around 5.70… One can buy with stop with a close below 5 for a couple of days.

Hitesh,

Regards

Its days.

Hi hitesh,

Couple of days? Is it going to move either way dramatically after 2 days :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hitesh Bhai…thanks a lot.

Between Ajanta and Mayur which one shouldprecede in portfolio and your take on Kaveri going forward.

:))

Thanks

Who knows when it will move. But what i meant is to keep a stop loss of a close below 5 for 2-3 sessions to avoid whipsaws.

I think results are going to be out in a couple of days. Lets see how they turn out.

Big plus for me is very high promoter holding without pledging.

** :))

Thanks

Who **

** whipsaws.I **

** out.Big **

pledging.

Hi Hitesh,

Results will be out tomorrow. With problem at one of their plant, I am not expecting good results. I have no clue how this is going to impact stock technically. Let us wait till then.

Thanks

Hi Hitesh Bhai,

Can you please provide your views on Thangamayil Jewellery in the thread below? It will be helpful if you could respond to my comment.

http://www.valuepickr.com/forum/not-so-hidden-gems/911590358

Regards, Balaji.

Hitesh bhai

i am new to valuepickr and have posted a thread of my portfolio. would request you to please take a look and would like to know your view points

regards

divyansh

http://www.valuepickr.com/forum/portfolio-q-a/751436651

Link: …/…/…/not-so-hidden-gems/911590358

Regards, Balaji.

balaji,

I have not been following thangmayil too closely so dont know too much about it. I think in current scenario, if titan corrects, it might be the best bet.

thangmayil quarterly results apparently dont look too good so I guess stock is correcting but I dont know the reasons for the dip in profits.

Hiteshji,

Over the past week, I have generated some cash by exiting a my holdings in a couple of stocks. I intend to invest in a couple of scrips. I have narrowed my search to the following. Which among the following do you suggest as good picks with 1 year horizon in mind

**Techno electric, Symphony, Indag rubber, Cera, Indoco, Supreme, Canfin and Astral. **

Regards

Nagarjuna Agric results on Feb 11.

Nagarjuna Agrichem board approved the investment of 20% of the Equity Capital required to implement the 300 MW Hydro Power project on Tolung Chu River in North Sikkim district of Sikkim, by M/s. Himagiri Hydro Energy Private Limited (HHEPL), a Nagarjuna group Company.

Hitesh,

Regards

Its :))

Thanks

** Techno

Regards

I think among the list, cera seems the best bet. closely followed by supreme inds.

Hi Hitesh,

Given a chance to make over a new porfolio , what would be the best best at current price.

Gigme.

For me it would be page inds, ajanta, unichem, hdfc bank based on cmp.