Hitesh portfolio

Thanks

Get well soon Sir

Hiteshji,

How do you look at Bajaj Finserv?

The results have been coming out quite well.

~Supratik

hello hitesh ji,

i have observed from various post that your portfolio consists of pharma share to a large extent .

need your opinion on Aurobindo Pharma.how does share look @ 192 for 20 % rise in 3months.and is it suited for long term investment?

its gets very high no of approvals from us fda and recent quater was good.

regards,

Harshit Jain

Hitesh ji,

Wishing you a quick recovery.

looks quite good. even better is bajaj finance due to arbitrage opportunity due to rights issue. book closure is around 23-25 jan. one can hope for excess allotment and even by itself the company is good for longer term investment.

.need investment?its good.regards,

Harshit Jain

I dont track aurobindo so not much idea about its investment worthiness.

Hi Hitesh,

Would like to know about your opinion about Sanofi India.

Its past performance was not great.But stock price was more or less steady.

Recently they have introduced reusable insulin pen called AllStar.How do you rate this product in indian market. Being an MNC do you see any moat in this?

Thank You.

gigme

not much idea about sanofi. So dont know about any moats or valuations of the company.

Thanks Hiteshbhai.

Hi Hitesh, 1] on ticker Indoco is looking weakā€¦your take 2] any idea on Biocon, Prism, Selan Exploration

Hitesh,

How do you read the results of unichem? The NP margin has increased. However the sales of only 4% (YOY) inspite of getting some USFDA Approvals and better export market. Do you see any red flag here?

I think bcos of the run up of above 200 levels the expectations may have been higher. Otherwise on 9M fy 13 basis results look okay and company seems on track to achieve eps of close to 15. Cant see any red flags.

indoco seems steady around 62 levels. biocon is largely news driven. fundamentally a good stock but growth seems to be the problem. not much idea about selan or prism.

Hi,

Can anybody help me to advise if ador fontac has discussion thread. I have seen stock story and management q&a, but no thread.

Thanks for our help.

Regards

Hi Hitesh,

I donā€™t know if ā€˜Anil Limitedā€™ is alreadydiscussed hereā€¦want to knowthe future prospects of sameā€¦looks turnaround story-

)- Consistent revenue+Dividend+good share holding patternā€¦only problem is the expenditure moving in parallel with revenue leaving net profit stagnant.

Would be really helpful if you can share your thoughts on it.

alreadydiscussed hereā€¦want to knowthe

)-

hi

i had put it up on TED earlier but company seems to be piling up debt. Not too comfortable with that aspect of anil ltd.

There seemed to be better opportunities in markets so decided to exit it.

Thanks Hitesh for your valuable inputs.

Hitesh,

How do yo read Symphony results? Are you seeing any negative in symphony apart from seasonal earningā€™s company?

Symphony results seem to be quite good. current quarter has made up for the lacklustre first quarter. Now it needs to bse seen how the momentum is carried forward in second half.