Hitesh portfolio

kindly let me know your view on atul auto @cmp. I have been accumulating it for some time. For me its so much undervalued. Thanks a lot for expressing your hardwork( tech & fund analysis) for public without being selfish… thanks in advance sir

Thanks. Should be true other way as well. Some investors could panic and one could get the stock below 330 levels post extraordinary

1 Like

thats always a possibility in markets and that goes for any stock. key remains to analyse risk reward by whatever parameters/methods one finds suitable and take a decision and act on it.

I think there might be more juice left in atul auto. one can accumulate gradually or on declines. with the run up from 90 odd levels to 140 the excessive undervaluation is not there currently but company continues to churn out good results mainly due to lower base as compared to other biggies. So i feel the run is likely to continue.

Hitesh bhai

i have a bit odd and random query…i was looking at the charts of itc and hindustan unilever . the charts are a linear way up from years and with very less volatility . even a six monthly chart shows whenever the stock price consolidates or tests the 50 day ema …the uptrend resumes …so why not trade in futures in such stocks and keep rolling over . all this can be done on high probability (stock charts and the stock fundmentals warrant that) with very handsome results .

what are your views on that…

regards

ranvir

Dear Hiteshji,

Have you had a chance to look at Apcotex Industries.

Have you looked at the recent hot digitization theme?

Thanks in anticipation.

Thanks and Regards

Supratik

I dont know if this is the appropriate forum, I worked for Mahindra R&D in Mumbai as a consultant for couple of years way long back, and had listened to Anand Mahindra’s address to R&D employees and shook his hands, very inspiring leader! Very very impressive and modern leader.

apcotex i think ayush will be in a better position to answer the query.

**regarding the hot theme of digitisation, I dont follow it so no idea.

HI Hitesh,

What are your opinions regarding anuh pharma.They are into APIs manufacturing anti bactirial,anti tb forumlations.They have got healthy balance sheet and providing good dividend as well.

It looks like a good company but lacklustre quarterly results are likely to keep stock prices subdued in short term.

Hi Hitesh,

Request you to comment on SHALE gas and Fracking boom and its direct beneficiary of Guar Gum exporter VIKAS WSP Ltd. Is it worth buying for long term??? Only concern remains its Promoters who are not reliable .

hitbhai,

What do you think of Eon Electric (previously Indo-Asian Fuse Gear)? I came across this at the value picks blog -
http://value-picks.blogspot.in/2012/11/eon-electric-worth-bet.html

It seems to have some similarities with the JB Chem story -
)- Sold off a division and used to the money to give out a special dividend, pay down debt and buy back stock.
)- Lots of cash balance
)- Ashish Dhawan is invested in it

Would love to hear your views on this.

not much idea about shale gas or fracking boom. if promoters are not reliable then why bother researching a stock?

Link: http://value-picks.blogspot.in/2012/11/eon-electric-worth-bet.html
)-
)-
)-

I have not looked at it so no views at present.

Will get back once I go thru the stock details.

Hi Hitesh,

Your stock picking ability is well documented on this forum and we all have been beneficaries of the same. A big thank you.

Stock picking has to be preceded by stock scanning. What i am amazed at is your ability to scan the market broadly and then arrive at a few stocks to dive deep into and then take a decision.

How do you scan the market and keep on top of it regularly?

Regards

I have done a simple analysis. If i had invested my money in Forbes India list of contrarian shares given in their December issue 2011, I would have earned a return of 25% in 11 months. However, i chose to give my money to Hitesh Patel the fabulous stock picker. He returned me a whopping 93%. I trust your picks Hitesh. This is just a way of say a Thank You to you and all at Valuepickr especially Donald, Ayush, Dhwanil and all the other contributors. Please see the analysis which is attached.

HITESHPORT.xlsx (13.3 KB)

Well analyzed Tony,

There has to be a reason why most of us do track Hitesh bhai’s comment very very closely and try to copy his method, and stock selection to closely, especially his fundamental calls in midcap space.They are truly wonderful.

My 35% portfolio consists of stock from Hitesh bhai’s portfolio, 25% stocks which he has positive comment, but not in his portfolio. One can safely take this ratio to higher size, but I just keep the rest 30% to learn the stock picking by myself trick. So far haven’t been able to match with his pick’s performance’s 50% mark (Will feel lucky if can match the same).

I sold Atul auto (which is one of his awesome pick) and repenting my wrong decision, and trying to find a stock correction to re-enter again, but the train has moved too fast, and too far.

A Big thank You to Hitesh Bhai for his amazing selfless service.

Thousands of valuepickers would have benefited from the ilk of Hitesh,Donald, Ayush, Rudra, Dhwanil ,Omprakash and other esteemed stock pickers.

Inspite of such huge success, Hitesh is very modest person. His head is still and with no air of success. He is a mortal guy as we, are but with tremendous talent in the stock picking.

+1 to that Manish Bhai.