Hitesh portfolio

Dear @hitesh2710 -ji,

Your selfless service to this great forum is unmatchable in terms of educating the retail investors like me.
Words are not just enough to appreciate your kindness with respect to sharing your vast knowledge.

To be honest, I’m a kind of a person who never looks in to charts. But after reading your posts I’m slowly changing my perception.

I was referring regarding KVB near multi-year high via this post (Bull therapy 101-thread for technical analysis with the fundamentals - #2272 by nirvana_laha) KVB seems very near to clear its 8 year high around 135 to 140 levels.

I have depicted my understanding via 2 pictures below.

To my limited understanding, I see 2 consecutive cup & handle in different time periods.
Near handle area, volumes are diminishing.

Additionally, KVB is moving in a tight range/not going down in-spite of the ongoing downtrend in overall market. I see this as a strength.

However, I’m not sure whether my understanding is correct or not.
I’m also not sure about the 2nd chart. Shape of cup & handle is not ideal… :grinning:

Inputs/thought process from your side with regard to this would be a good learning going forward.
Fundamentally, KVB is increasing the profits in last few quarters & NPA is also on decreasing trend.

Thank you.

3 Likes