Hitesh portfolio

@keerthan_bs

I could not get your question completely. But I guess you want my view on technicals of IOB. First of all, while looking at flag, we do not want the flag to be too droopy. The flag part of the chart indicates largely a mild correction, or a sideways correction which is more of a time correction than a price correction. So its usually preferable if the bottom of the flag does not correct more than 50% of entire rise of the flag pole. I see a lot of guys making up flags to suit their technical thesis. Idea should be to learn only a few of these patterns, but the learning should be absolutely complete and infallible.

It takes only a few days to read up on flag, cup and handle, inverted head and shoulders etc. Even a google search would provide the most important characteristics of the pattern.

IOB may some day make a comeback, especially when PSU bank pack moves big time. But I feel this is not a company worth holding for long term. There are plenty of better options for longer term holding.

Fundamentally I don’t even feel like looking at IOB. I don’t feel its worth the effort. Someone wanting to own or already owning might want to go for it and do detailed analysis, but I would prefer to give it a miss.

9 Likes