Hitesh portfolio

@Rafi_Syed

A disclosure first on gufic. I am interested in the stock as its a part of our advisory recommendation.

The fundamental part first. The company has incurred capex and management commentary on growth is very strong in latest concall. The feedback I get is that the CEO is very focussed on growth and is very enthusiastic about domestic growth as well as exports.

Related to botulinum toxin, I have seen it used for cosmetic dermatology in anti ageing procedures and there are a lot of patients for the same out there. Plus there are other applications in other specialities in field of medicine. I do not know too much about the names its available under as I practice pure dermatology (not cosmetology) and that too sparingly these days . More in retirement mode in case of my dermatology practice.

On charts, it has crossed its double top formation by going above 230-235 zone and now consolidating between 235-250. It has shown very good strenth during the recent market meltdown seen in past few weeks.

38 Likes