Hiring Young Enthusiast l Investment Role Bangalore

Himalaya Capital is looking to hire for its investment team based out of Bangalore. We are looking for extremely driven & hard-working individuals who are passionate about public market investing. This is a high visibility role working directly with the founders and will involve all aspects of investment due diligence –idea sourcing, financial analysis, primary & other reference checks and investment decision making. It’s a unique opportunity to be part of a small founding team and learn from individuals with 20+ years of public market investing experience at some of the most successful investment firms in the country.

We expect candidates to be self-starters with a demonstrated passion for public market investing. This role is best suited to someone with 1-5 years of work experience - past experience in an investment firm is not mandatory for this role but will be an added advantage. We are looking for like-minded individuals with the right attitude, cultural fit, passion for investing, willingness to learn & grow at a fast pace with the organization.

Himalaya Capital is an investment firm focused on making long-term investments in listed Indian equities. The team is led by Aditya Agrawal & Rahul Agrawal, who have over 2 decades of combined investing experience at leading investing firms like WestBridge Capital, GIC & IFC and are graduates of top educational institutions like IIM-A and IIT-Madras. The firm manages capital for some of India’s leading family offices, entreprenuers and professionals.

Experience: Between 1-5 years of work experience

Approximate Salary: INR 6-15 lakhs (depending on experience)

Designation: Investment Analyst / Associate
Application process: Interested candidates should mail their resumes along with an investment pitch / stock idea (not more than 3 pages long – the shorter, the better) to rahul@himalayacapital.in and aditya@himalayacapital.in

1 Like

Aditya has provided the details, for starting the formalities and you missed that!
I guess you are not that interested. but then again, I could be wrong. Best of luck, shortlisting your CV. :slight_smile:

Dear Folks,

Thanks for your overwhelming interest in the post. To clarify, we are not looking for candidates to revert with stock pitches immediately. We are open to receiving the stock pitches by Dec 10, Saturday. It is important that you put your best foot forward on the stock pitch and take your time if need be. It is not expected that you will have something readymade.

Thanks

Hi Folks,

Gentle reminder : Dec 10, Saturday is the last date to receive the stock pitches.

Regards
Aditya

Hello @iaditya sir, is the position still open? Have shared my Cv and necessary details

1 Like

Hi Kavish, Sure, nothing is finalised as yet. We are at different stages with various candidates. Do send in your resume and the other details. Thanks for your interest @Kavish17

Dear Folks, We are looking to hire one more analyst at our Bangalore office at the Hotel Leela, Indiranagar in Bangalore. Most of the above still applies, only the AUM is bigger.

Experience: Between 1-5 years of work experience
Approximate Salary: INR 6-15 lakhs (depending on experience)

Application process: Interested candidates should mail their resumes along with an investment pitch / stock idea (not more than 3 pages long – the shorter, the better) to rahul@himalayacapital.in and aditya@himalayacapital.in

Regards, Aditya

PS: The last time around we received 45 stock pitches and we ended up hiring one candidate the last time around.

Hi @iaditya I am interested in the position. I am based out of Bangalore. I have sent mail with few of my recent reports. I request your kind consideration.

2 Likes

Hi JP, Thank you for your effort. Will reply to your email to schedule a conversation.

2 Likes