Himachal Futuristic communication

What about the trade receivables recovery from bsnl and one other co.?
Are you aware of this?

What do you think will the jio in future constitute more in revenue?

i think thats calculated already by them in their model of buisness, its not retail sector where salres are fast moving and cash based.
i dont think govt can take risk of not providing cash to bsnl and loose the infrastructure upgrade at border especially recent china factor.
jio expansion will definitely help them as RIL is also having stake in HFCL

DISC. INVESTED so my views can be biased

2 Likes

Hi, Is it number 1 provider in fibre optics? How do you see it growing in next few years? I recently started looking at it and think it can benefit from digitization movement since everybody needs good internet speed and hence fiber optics will play a major role.

I looked at company’s financials and have concern about promoter pledging of share. Do you know why it has been pledged since you are following the company for some time.
Thanks in advance

They are not big producer of optical fiber. It’s not more then 20 % of their turnover. Their new factory is for backward integration. The shares they pledged Is not for any personal benefit. They had taken land for new factory wich was not allowed to pledge till their is commercial production. So for that reason they pledged the shares. They recently got it unpledged as production has started. U can get more details in their concall . I think it’s posted above or u can check bse site

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying about pledging. I will go through their concall. Since you have been tracking this company for some time, how do you see it growing in next few years? I came to know about this company from my brother and his story was that this company would benefit from digitization. With current situation, internet usage will increase and hence there will be demand of optical fiber. But you mentioned that only 20% is from optical fiber. I have to get more details on how they are getting rest 80% of the revenue from. Question which is coming to my mind is that this company is pretty old. So why they were not able to grow in last 10-20 years.

2 Likes

U read their presentation as well as concall etc. also go thru AR of past years. They have revenue of approx 4000 cr and 80% of that is from defence and project execution. So we can’t say it has not grown .They have come out of BIFR few years back .
Few points Below
Digitalisation gathered speed in past few years only after entry of JIO.
optical fiber is their part of raw material .
Govt is focusing on make in India in telecom sector to avoid China. Hfcl doesn’t use any Chinese equipment’s. So in future they bound to get more business.
RIL Contributes to 20% of their turnover . So growth in JIO helps them. Also RIL hold Minor stake in HFCL.
They were accused in past for hand in hand with some old bull operator . So people don’t trust them due to past. That’s only negative point I found.

Disc Invested so my views are biased

4 Likes

Its making higher bottom higher top in weekly chart , if it crosses perviouse top approx 16.75 and sustain then we can see preice around 20+. else wait for correction to enter.

disc invested and views can be biased

1 Like

I think today’s upper circuit is because of India’s MOD Atmanirbhar bharat announcement

investor presentation

Concall transcript… few interesting points.
Hfcl has 8100 cr order book. Out of that 4000 cr is of defence.
Also company implementing fiber network for jio in 300 cities
Their optic capacities are equal to sterlite .
Mr Nahta is on board of Jio and reliance has some stakes in HFCL.

1 Like

it looks ready to go up. if closes above 18.7 then target can be 25 +.
disc . invested so my views can be biased. i am not sebi reg advisor

1 Like

Promoter is buying almost everyday from market something big is cooking here

Invested.

Anyone have details information of the concall held by the management kindly share.

Govt wants to connect 600000 villages with fiber also for 5G also fiber connectivity is back bone. Read full transcript of AGM u will get fair idea.

Disc . Invested

An interesting read on Bulk Deal Data over last month shows a company called MN Ventures Pvt Ltd buying huge quantity from the market. On 19/20th October this company bought 20 Lacs shares from the market. Previous week it bought around 35 Lac shares. Found from the MCA site that one of the directors is Mr Mahendra Nahata who is also director in HFCL. Something conspiring which can take the stock to some other level.

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-20 at 19.57.03

M n venture is promotor grp company . They can officially buy shares from market and in past few days they have purchased more then 2 cr shares from market. Already disclosure is given in BSE website.
Promotor buying is always good sign.

Yes it is a good sign, but why a promotor whose 50% stake is pledged will buy more shares from the open market. A prudent promotor would have loved to reduce the pledge.

Read whole presentation for better idea. This stake is not pledged for any money. Promotor has not got any single rupee from it. IIt’s pledged for lien against new factory . Terms of loan was that they can’t pledge factory land till it’s commercial production starts.
As soon as production started pledge is getting removed. Already 20 % was unpledged month back.

1 Like

My assumption is game is 5G . Recently news have come that RELIANCE and QUALLCOM are working on 5G in India. And this can be game changer for India too as whole world is against China and its technology.
Mr Nahta is also director in RJIO so he has better idea about scope of business .