HBJ Capital Services Ltd

Complete fraud, cheaters, non-sense, Sandeep Jain claims IIM degree, when asked did not provide. How about SEBI registration.

We should file a case against them…They destroyed huge money…JHS, Edserve …99% down…

Ganesh: They are expert in that. Asked many times how TMP giving such returns, no response. Fraud…be aware…

Don’t go for HBJ capital services. It is mere waste.

Hi,
HBJ has several services on offer, like multibagger (they recommend one company every month or so) with their reports.
They also have portfolio management stuff, and claim investment of 10 lacs in their suggested companies will make 30 lacs in 3 years, money-back guarantee.
I subscribed to multibagger for 6 month period, they analyze your portfolio and give recommendations as well.
Last 1 year multibagger suggestions are gaining mostly 5 to 10%, some even in loss. So their claims for 40% returns in medium term appear hollow.
Guys, where were all these capital services till now? they have suddenly become active because of the bull run. And they will always highlight the shares that have gone up, not those recommendations that are down. If i were to recommend 10 shares today, 3-4 are bound to do well.
One reason for signing up for such services is to know first hand what reports they give and how they analyse things. (My first paid advisory). The research that you all at valuepikr do is way deep and is available free for all.
My advise is not to sign up for any such portfolio mx services if these are the only recommendations you will follow. But these reports can complement info that you gather from sources like valuepikr.
Read “The 5 Mistakes Every Investor Makes and How to Avoid Them” by Peter Mallouk and you will find how every one is taking the investor for a ride. Its only upto us to share and learn.

HBJ capital suspended their services as of now as per SEBI guidelines.