Great Work

Great Work Donald. This is a gold mine for investors. I see that the data is not updated since 23 Apr. Do you do the data updates weekly?

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your encouragement. The price data updates happen on an end-of-day basis.

There was an error in our last, which has now been fixed. So you should see relevant price data, everyday.

Hi Donald,

Brilliant. That was fast !!!

Do you have plans of adding a the fair value calculation or instrinsic value calculation based on DCF? That would be a great enhancement to your portal. We will then be left with subjective analysis of companies.

On another note, do you intend to charge for membership anytime in near future?

Great Work Donald. This is a gold mine for investors. I see that the data is not updated since 23 Apr. Do you do the data updates weekly?

Sunil,

1). What you see at ValuePickr now is just putting some number crunching/analytical models on publicly available information. Every wannabe informed investor should have the right to access such information for free.

2). Valuation models are slightly trickier as no one size fits all. DCF is applicable only to those companies with a predictable revenue stream and hence cash flows…in my second year I tried doing a DCF on Glenmark Pharma with R&D outlicensing revenues…which as we all know went up in smoke…and now is back with the latest deal they signed. But yes we will have some Valuation models, with normal pricing/historical pricing ranges, MoS, shown

3). Most of such information which is only computational/analytical model on basic numbers -should be and will be free at ValuePickr. Hopefully we can keep it that way always!

4). Whenever we bring our own Intellectual Capital to sit on these basic sets - bring our qualitative judgement in, or something that required extensive research effort, Management Interviews, etc., may be chargeable services introduced.

Best,

Donald

Sunil,

1).

2).

3).

4).

Hi Donald,

I have noticed that the PE ratio shown still refers to the EPS figures of 09. Lot of companies have their results declared for 10. When are the annual figures usually updated?