Goal: Financial Independence

Well its been while and these are those days when there is less noise in market and you can focus on results.
Sometimes I fear this silence too because most of time it makes me think is it mine or everyone’s portfolio not performing much and this makes my mind to commit some mistakes and un-necessary changes.
Last 2-3 months I have made good changes and done some profit booking/loss.
Exited Laurus and DMCC
Both have short term pain and there is nothing much excitement for atleast coming 2-3 qtrs and most probaly found alternatives and proxies. (Natural Caps and Gujarat Themis)
New Entries:
Nittag gelatin: Lot of good things happening. It’s still minor stake and might increase more. Definitely not a long term bet. You can find thread here: Nitta Gelatin
Nirlon: well annual reports and div yield made me jump immediately. This might be speculative but inner me wants to play long on it.
Hindware Home Innovation: Business is doing good, new products coming quickly, price hikes taken and few key points from conf call.

Averaging:
I have stopped allocation on NMDC till new steel plant gets listed and will play on Nirlon same story.
Avging up on Garware tech, Saksoft, Rk Forge, Technocraft Industries and Fine Organincs, Natural Capsules and Gujarat Themis

Happy about VBL and Saksoft getting limelight.
Bit worried for
DHP India (QOQ was normal but margin was maintained)

Strategy for coming months:
I am sitting on good cash now, so might focus on my US portfolio, finally I think things are getting better and atleast worst has already happened.
Indian stocks focus on Nirlon and Hindware home and study more.

Looking for views from fellow Valuepickrs.
Happy Investing :slight_smile: