Globalspace Technologies - A Health Tech and Edu Tech play

I had bought shares in this company last year and added further when share price started increasing on the hype of tele-medicine. Their Docexa was expected to perform well during Covid. However, the company did not perform well on tele-medicine and the share price collapsed. One can download their Android/IOS apps and try them. There is not much worth speaking. Their presentations are surely full of the right buzzwords.

Last year, when I was invested I wrote to their CS, asking them to divulge detailed information in the future investor presentations, such as, the number of employees in each segment and how much revenue they earn from each segment. They said they will do so, but in reality they never did. This does not look good. How they make money right now is a mystery to me (probably their revenue comes from services they provide in the pharma industry).

This year they are into Edutech via Makebot. Frankly, the company does not look very promising to me right now although things may turn positive in a few quarters. Worth tracking.

4 Likes