EMS LIMITED, growth stock at attractive valuations

EMS Limited is a multi-disciplinary EPC company, headquartered in Delhi that specializes in providing turnkey services in water and wastewater collection, treatment and disposal. EMS provides complete, single-source services from engineering and design to construction and installation of water, wastewater and domestic waste treatment facilities.

Stock has been hitting LC continuously for last few days. Couldn’t find reason for a seel off.

IPO investors have got a decent return, I reckon, some of the early investors are offloading their holdings.

At the same time, i think probably stock is throwing an opportunity to accumulate.

Their ROE, ROCE are healthy.
Growth rate is in excess of 25%, and management is confident of retaining the growth rate over forthcoming quarters.

A growth stock at PE of less than 25 isn’t a bad deal, i guess provided if management is true to their word about the growth.

Discl: started accumulating gradually over the last few days.
Keen to add more if price corrects further.

I would love some one from the forum to shed further light on the stock.

2 Likes

QoQ results are negative

Would it be fair to compare qoq based on sep vs dec.

could be looked at dec TY vs dec LY.

5% degrowth in topline Q on Q (Dec TY vs Sep TY)

Though i think this could be a valid argument, about whether the growth rate ( run rate) will taper down , thus market not willing to give the higher multiples yet?

1 Like

Opm cont. decreasing

1 Like

Please read forum guidelines properly before initiating a thread.
https://forum.valuepickr.com/faq

To nurture a vibrant community ValuePickr does not restrict anyone from starting a thread on a stock of his/her choice. Only Caveat is if you are going to introduce a discussion on a stock, we expect you to do your homework and start the thread with some basic info-set, and 1st level analysis such as growth drivers, a few positives & negatives, immediate triggers if any, and enumerate some RISKS. Nothing very heavy is required, but enough to set the tone for 2nd level of discussions.

Thread initiators are usually alerted to edit their post, and make necessary changes before thread is opened up again. So you/others interested can look to edit the post in order to meet prescribed guidelines. We have the responsibility - especially the thread initiator (assumption is he/she is a savvy investor) - to cater to bringing everyone on same page - quickly - if you know what we mean.

7 Likes