DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations - a new age business

Some developments :crossed_fingers:

@Chandragupta Hi Chandragupta ji ,

Can you please share your views on this new innovation of reusable rocket announced by the company.

Thanks in advance

Only a subject matter expert can truly comment on it but from article alone, it seems of limited immediate commercial value right now. The article does not say if they are the first one to do this, so it is probably a first for them but not for the world. If it was a valuable invention, they would patent it but there is no mention of any patent or a big market opportunity. The challenge in rocketry is to go higher and carry heavier loads, and in that, this one is a first baby step. Also note it is a reusable rocket launcher and not the rocket itself. From a cost perspective it is the rocket which occupies major chunk of the cost of the system and not the launcher. So, this is probably a good bragging point for the company as proof of their technical prowess more than anything else. Anyway, I could be completely wrong, so please do your own research.

3 Likes

Thanks dear
Actually I was going through one YouTube video about Reusable Rocket launcher where it says about cost savings of the launcher.

Here is the link https://youtu.be/eLe_592OSAg?feature=shared

If Dronacharya also finds its technology useful in any of the industry it can be a big innovation.

Thanks

1 Like

Droneacharya: Received large order and also Technically very strong and ready to bust

Company has secured a US$1.26 Million order for the Supply of Survey/Surveillance Drones and IT Hardware, Drone Data Acquisition and Processing Services and Supply of Decision Support System / Project Management Software in Qatar. The order has been placed by Triconix Industrials Solutions QFZ LLC, a certified IMS (Integrated Management System) company, based in Qatar, for an end user in Oil and Gas sector. Through this project, DroneAcharya is marking a debut in the Qatar Drone Space as a complete Drone solution provider.

Disc: Not Invested

1 Like

"DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Limited (“the Company”) has signed up a Franchise deal with Wollstone Capital SA, a Company based out of Switzerland is a private investment holding company.
The major purpose of the partnership is to open thirty (30) Remote Pilot Training Organizations
(RPTO) across India to boost Drone sales, services and certified trainings. The deal entered
between DroneAcharya and Wollstone amounts to USD 2.7 Million (Rs. 23 Crore).
DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations through its partnership with Wollstone will become an integral
source of major development in Drone Sector as it will increase the number of RPTOs by a
significant number and make the technology, training and jobs reach all across the country.
The deal has been signed up to open up a Hundred (100) plus training centres in India in total. "

1 Like

Good Question! I am also trying hard to choose between the two companies.

The financials of Drone Destination seem to be better than DroneAcharya, and their website seems to be flashy as compared to that of DroneArcharya. Most importantly I couldn’t find any details of the management personnel on their website. After further digging, I found the info at https://www.thedronedestination.com/documents/

I then compared it against About us – DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations and believe that DroneAcharya’s management is promising. I am presently not invested in either companies but would prefer to invest my capital in DroneAcharya

1 Like

Can the tie up with TATA group change the outlook

The recent air/drone strikes has opened up the demand for this industry

https://www.business-standard.com/india-news/droneacharya-and-tata-strive-to-conduct-drone-pilot-certification-123101001048_1.html

Is the pilot training stream of revenue for the business sustainable for a long period of time?
As we know they are entering into drone manufacturing as well but do they have resources and expertise in manufacturing industry? I guess time will tell. Closely watching this SME.

Disc: invested in small quantity

1 Like

Besides training, they are also focusing on data analytics associated with drone data, which seems more promising. Hopefully their H1 results would provide some clarity on their business outlook

1 Like

Excellent interview, thanks for sharing. Just an update with regards to their holding in Droneacharya
NAV’s Sept Qtr holding has come down from 2.18 to 1.14 → Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Ltd financial results and price chart - Screener and they now have fresh investments in DroneDestination - 2.74% → Register - Screener
Kindly note: my first post here, so if I’ve missed something etc, kindly excuse!

Shankar Sharma-Backed Micro Cap Stock Surged 7% After Partnering With IIT Ropar (msn.com)

Droneacharya partners with IIT Ropar The strategic tie-up aims to expand drone training operations in North India.

Disc: Not Invested yet.

1 Like

Hey guys!

Really appreciate the insights above on this company. I have done a detailed analysis of the company in this article - DroneAcharya: a play on drones? - by Siddharth Bothra

5 Likes

Has the company’s website changed? None of the links on their website are working…

https://droneacharya.com/

It’s working now, isn’t it?

How do you see the financials, specially the quality of profits.
While the company has positive Net Profit, but the cash flow from operating activities is negative.
Is a PE of 48 justified because looks like the company is not very technically sound, mostly training(they hire mostly in sales roles)?
Also stock is around 40% down from top.