Discussion Thread 'Smallcap Hunter' is missing: Poof! Gone

There used to exist a discussion thread titled ‘Smallcap Hunter’. It’s gone missing since yesterday. Can anyone throw some light? What could have happened?
I used to think that one can delete one’s own reply, but is it possible to delete the whole thread by the initiator of the thread?

5 Likes

It’s more likely that the moderators have restricted access. This used to be the link.

https://forum.valuepickr.com/t/smallcap-hunter-trying-to-find-the-dark-horses-with-triggers/47673/127

1 Like

The Case of the Disappearing Thread: The Smallcap Hunter is Gone! :female_detective:

Looks like “The Smallcap Hunter” thread has vanished! :smiling_face_with_tear: It was go-to for smallcap ideas and community chat. Atleast for me

Anyone know what happened or what can be done to revive it? Any new thread suggestions for our smallcap adventures?

2 Likes

@kdjolly,
You think renaming this Q&A thread with the orignal name, may get this issue the attention and moderator may somehow get to know the point ?

1 Like

AJ…did you find anything on this, in case you have flagged this issue ?
is it possible that the person who initiated the thread might have changed it to “private” or deleted it ?
What if you start a new thread on similar line ?

Na, I couldn’t find anything.
Lets continue smallcaps, microcaps discussions here till the Admins guide us otherwise.