Den's Portfolio

Sharing my portfolio as on 31.12.2023:

The detailed rationale will be shared in coming days.
Inviting the members to share your views on the above portfolio.

I am grateful to this community for all the learnings and experiences that is being shared here. The objective being to be a better investor as also being a better student is a standout quality of this forum.
I started my investment early, had some success and many mistakes. The period from 2016 was difficult, till I met this forum. Had I came here earlier, the journey would have been far better.
Regarding the portfolio, the number of stocks seems too much. I am not comfortable increasing the position beyond 15% as even if we think we know a company in and out, still there remains a part that we don’t know and comes as surprise.So allocation is that part that gives as comfort.

Apologies for the longer post as this is the first post in the topic.

Reliance Industries Ltd.
Management ability and track record. Over the last few years, they have diversified their business into Telecom, Retail, Green Energy from traditional Oil business.
Over the next decade, they will be leading in Green Energy transformation of India. Need to see their execution and debt management.Currently, this is a laggard in my portfolio but expect non linear return here.

Godrej Agrovet
Godrej company having reasonable valuation. Leader in Palm Oil. Latest land allocation and plantation gives visilbility of growth till 2030, though growth will be more from 2026 and beyond. Diversified business. Dairy busniess was loss making, now turning around.Agro chemical business also have reasonable growth visibility. Leader in compound feed. Risk in Oil Palm being lower realisation. FY 2023 was bad due to lower realisation , but management was conservative and focused. FY 2024 realisation is stable but FY 2025 might be lower but expansion will ensure minor growth or stable result.

UGRO Capital
This is best illistrated and explained in the forum itself.Can be a good NBFC. Growth is on higher side now as the base is lower. The management is led by Mr.Shachindra Nath.The company boasts of its underwriting capabilities, but need to prove that on a larger time frame to get the market confidence.

Max India
Lond Term Bet. The group has proven to identify early trends and invest in them. Was hoping to add more, but took off before I could buy. Won’t buy at this price,but will add if consolidate to below 170 levels.

IDFC Twins
First bought IDFCFB during 2020 at around mid 40s. When dipped to below 30, I added. Shifted some position after announcement of reverse merger, as I had some LTCL being carried forward.Currently, in consolidation mode.The bet is on VV.

Ethos
Premiumisation play. Has a long runway in India. Though could have got better returns if bought KDDL.

Ami Organics
This one is valued bit highly as of now. Many things need to be ticked for this one.
Currently reading the Concalls to get a better understanding.

S Chand & CO
The bet is on the new syllabus.Next two three years will be great.The results will come better from next season.

Garware Hi-Tech
Group company history.Bought at low PE (below 20). Bottomline growth expected between 20 and 25. If all the segments fire, this can even be better.I am expecting a non-linear growth here.

NIfty Gold BeES
For diversification.

1 Like