Delton Cables - Potential Multibagger?

Hi, I would like to start discussion on a microcap cables company - Delton Cables.
As of 20 May, 2024, the company has a market cap of only ~350cr. Since in the upcoming years, power sector and infra sector on a whole are expected to see a lot of investments, I was discovering oppurtunities of potential multibaagers.
I already have Apar Industries, KEI, Tata Power, Techno Electric & Genus Power in my portfolio (already have 2-3X returns on most of these), but I guess some small players can capitalize on the boom and hence some microcaps, if play well, can turn into mid-caps atleast.
With this hope, I discovered Delton Cables:
Delton Cables Ltd share price | About Delton Cables | Key Insights - Screener

As of now, company’s FY24 revenue is greater than its market cap. In it’s May 2024 investor presentation, company is calling 2024 as it’s pivotal year, and aims to increase it’s revenue 6X in next 6 years, opting for an opex - lead model. Given the tailwinds in the sector, this should be achievable, and investing in the company at this stage can turn out to be a great investment (multibagger).

Feel free to share your research and findings on this stock via this thread.

6 Likes

company looks interesting, given the railway scenario for next 10 years. can you provide source for where company said it will achieve 6x sales in 6 years

It’s in the company’s investor PPT of May’24, (can be accessed under Documents section of Screener link of the stock provided in the post):

3 Likes

Please read forum guidelines properly before initiating a thread. FAQ - ValuePickr Forum

To nurture a vibrant community ValuePickr does not restrict anyone from starting a thread on a stock of his/her choice. Only Caveat is if you are going to introduce a discussion on a stock, we expect you to do your homework and start the thread with some basic info-set, and 1st level analysis such as growth drivers, a few positives & negatives, immediate triggers if any, and enumerate some RISKS. Nothing very heavy is required, but enough to set the tone for 2nd level of discussions.

Starting a New Thread: Please follow these guidelines - #2 by Administrator Thread initiators are usually alerted to edit their post, and make necessary changes before thread is opened up again. So you/colleague and look to edit the post in order to meet prescribed guidelines. We have the responsibility - especially the thread initiator (assumption is he/she is a savvy investor) - to cater to bringing everyone on same page - quickly - if you know what we mean.

1 Like