Delisting Discussions

While this may be indicating something but I won’t still take this seriously. The worse could have been entire sale of shareholding by them. Second the employees are continuously exercising their ESOP. Plus there have been more buying from employees than selling during these three months. The question is whether only directors and relative knows what’s going to happen. In my opinion even employees knows what’s going around. Employees buying giving more confidence than relative’s selling. So sticking on to the original views.

These ESOPs were alloted at Rs 2/ exercise price(ESOP plan of 2015, 2008) . If cmp is as long as more than 2/-, I will not read much into exercise of the ESOP.
Source: hexaware web, investor/ESOP section

While thesis is already here, I observe so much of scepticism which is actually a good thing. Lem’me tell you I still own it purely coz of promoters intention which is visible through smooth processing of entire delisting processes. No delays, no noise they are just moving ahead swiftly. Higher the skepticism, fairer the delisting prices.
I’ll be back with bid tracking window.let the delisting happen. Given that I have already given thesis I’ll just see how things unfold in next three Weeks. Let the music play.

Even if delisting fails, it’s a very good company to hold. I think retail investor should not worry to much about delisting getting failed.

If delisting fails and stock correct 30%, I am a buyer sitting here.

Disclosure - Invested, holding, ready to buy more at right price.

1 Like

I would tend to agree. In case of INEOS, the promoters sat on the proposal for about a year. Not sure if there was any specific approval that was missing, but it could be more to do with fact that they were not that keen or in need for the delisting to go through. It was done when the one year period was about to expire and market price had mellowed down.

2 Likes

One has to accept there was some selling pressure in Hexaware today. Should emerge out of this in coming days. Let us see if earlier estimates of discovery price have to be scaled down a bit.

BSE link is working does anyone have nse link ?

Have a question , if someone can help, it would be great… This is my first time for delisting.

The question that i have is…if there is a mismatch b/w my offer price and the final delisting price, what price will be used to settle the shares ?
eg:
Say the delisting prices is 500.
If i had offered shared above 500rs, then i guess, they will not be brought back… I will have to sell it again later at 500.
What happens if i had offered for 480? Will it be settle with 480 or 500 ?

This is - 8879673002, Kfin hexaware de-listing helpline number. They are quite helpful and answer all the queries.

1 Like

Got this from the offer letter…

Once the Acquirer announces the Exit Price, the Acquirer will acquire, subject to the terms and conditions of the Public Announcement and this Letter of Offer including but not limited to fulfilment of the conditions mentioned in paragraph 12 below, all the Equity Shares validly tendered up to and equal to the Exit Price for a cash consideration equal to the Exit Price for each Equity Share tendered. The Acquirer will not accept Equity Shares tendered at a price that exceeds the Exit Price.

So based on this, i think all the shares will be settled at the exit price, even if it was initially offered below the final exit price.

https://www1.nseindia.com/live_market/content/live_watch/tender_offer/tender_offer.htm

Right. Discovered price is apllicable to all uniformly to all those who have bid at that price or lower

I have two questions on Hexaware delisting

1. If I have 400 shares, can I place two bids say 200 shares @480 and 200 shares @500.
  2. Looking at the Bse bidding today there are some entries in column yet to be confirmed. Are these also allowed for retail through platforms like zerodha
2 Likes

Right now as per BSE Website biggest order is at 460.

As rightly said in the article, it better to hold on , for better floor price…

Given that the floor price is at a huge discount from the current market price, all analysts are advising to avoid taking the delisting offer for the time being or till the announcement of new floor price by the company.

Yes you can place two different orders.

1 Like

https://www1.nseindia.com/live_market/content/live_watch/tender_offer/tender_offer_details.htm?symbol=HEXAWARE=Hexaware%20Technologies%20Limited=DS
So here it is.

Insider trading updates for 2020-09-09

Company Person Person Category Holding pre transaction Num of Shares Value (Lakhs) Transaction type Holding post transaction Mode
HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. Vikash Kumar Jain KMP 10000 (0) 10000 42 Disposal 0 (0) Market Sale
HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. Satyendu Mohanty Employee 14000 (0) 14000 58.76 Disposal 0 (0) Market Sale

Insider selling. Is it a sign of things to come?

How? I can see one is heading the QA of digital solutions. How will he have access to information on what is to come?