Deepak Nitrite

Hi everyone,

Have compiled a document on Deepak Nitrite based on Motilal Oswal’s QGLP Checklist- having 5 broad buckets for Business, Growth, Management, Risk and Price (have laid less emphasis on Price/Valuation since I’m not an expert on the subject)

Having been invested in the company for the past 6-7 months, the motivation to create the stock analysis was to gather all my scattered notes and other available information on the company in a structured manner for my own understanding.
Posting it on the forum so it becomes easy for any new member researching the business to get upto speed.

Have added screenshots for some information available from various public sources instead of creating my own charts/tables to save time (since beautification of the document wasn’t a priority).

There is a good chance that I’ve missed something in the analysis/from QGLP checklist since this is my first attempt at a proper deep dive.

Have given due credits wherever possible, apologies if I’ve missed it anywhere. Most numbers are sourced from screener.in

Laying down some sources for people looking to study the specialty chemicals sector (have also referred to these sources in my analysis)

1. PPFAS Chemical Sector Breaking Bad with the Chemicals Sector - YouTube
  2. Vivek Mashrani Chemical Sector Analysis Chemicals Sector Analysis | Top 5 Specialty Chemical Stocks - YouTube
  3. SOIC Deepak Nitrite Deepak Nitrite| Stock Analysis: A Diversified Chemical Company - YouTube
  4. Deepak Nitrite ValuePickr Thread
  5. VP Chintan Baithak 2019 ValuePickr Chintan Baithak 2019 - Chemicals 2.0 sector presentation

Disclosure: Invested from sub 600 levels. This is not an investment recommendation and I’m not a SEBI Registered Advisor. The views presented in the document are my own and not the views of my employer. Views may be biased, please do your own due diligence before investing. The analysis is only for education purposes.

Deepak Nitrite_Deep-Dive_vF.pdf (2.3 MB)

37 Likes